Tipping Round 9 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well a very busy weekend of social activities and hangovers meant I got to watch ZERO games of footy. Makes no difference to my tipping whether I watch games or not anyway, I'm just guessing at best. No real upsets this weekend as I presume that wins went the way of all the favourites for the first time this year.

We had a bunch of tippers who got 16 points, which means they got the bonus game correct but missed out on one other. getting 7 from 8. Plenty on 14 points as well. But for the second round in a row we have a tipper who has picked the whole 8 from 8 and scoring the maximum 18 points. It's one of the old stagers too, a big Jye Mullane fan

The Sea Eagles Women In League Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 9 is...........

@"Canteen Worker" . Take time out from stocking the pie oven CW and PM me your name and best email contact and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

I assume that the leaderboard hasn't been shaken up too much given the fairly predictable results. @jwaa and @Moondog are the first to crack the century of points and sit on top.

Leaderboard can be viewed here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Last week before some split rounds reduce the points on offer. This weeks bonus game is the Tigers vs the Ex Tigers, I mean Sharks. Both struggling for form but with some potential big names back this week looking for Origin selection, it might be a tough one to pick.

Chip and Chase said:
This weeks bonus game is the Tigers vs the Ex Tigers,
Lol. Thanks C&C, and congrats to CW and the leaders.
(This might be the first bonus game I can actually pick...)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6