Tipping Round 12 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
6 games to finish off the Origin 1 split round. Speaking of Origin, how good is it to be 1 up heading to a home game. Time to end this misery. Those home bodies among us might have backed all the home sides this week and be sitting pretty with a full card. Pretty comfortable wins across the board for all those home teams this weekend as Origin injuries really played havoc.

We had a bucket load of tippers who got 5 from 6 this week. But we had 4 tippers who were prepared to forgo loyalty and got the full card. Penrith's easy win made picking the margin a difficult task and none of them really got close to the 26 points. @JEF @tookey and @"Utility Player" did a good job to rack up the 14 points this week, but one tipper managed to get closer to the margin

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 12 is...........

a serial Manly anti tipper and it comes as no surprise (or maybe it does) that he opted for the Broncos - well done to @mickqld Mick PM me your name and best email contact and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

@Moondog looks like he might have missed out on this weeks bonus game and hence has tumbled from the lofty perch he has occupied for a few weeks now. @Clint and @jwaa have leapfrogged the Dog and are a game ahead on top now. Still over 20 tippers within 10 points of first though, so plenty of tipping left as we approach the halfway mark of the season. Catch up how you are travelling here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Back to a full 8 game round this week, and none of them look easy to pick. Bonus game is the local derby and match up between two sides on struggle street as the Sharks face the Dragons.

We also see week one of the LFS comp kick off this round. Thread is up and the poll is open. Something for us also rans to concentrate our efforts on.

this comp is rigged, I am sure of it

lol, me too!

Well done mickqld! Hopefully you get to another game with a better result than last week!

I've clawed my way up a couple of rungs too.

Perhaps if I start tipping against this Manly-mob my resurgence will be more rapid.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6