Tipping Round 10 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sorry guys, very busy little period for me at the moment so don't have a lot of time to devote to weekly wrap ups.

Once again seems quite a few tippers managed to get pretty much all the games right with over a third of us scoring 16 or 14 points. But after a sluggish start we now find for the third week in a row a tipper getting 8 from 8. This tipper has form on the board having being a previous winner of the Silvertails tipping comp so it shouldn't come as a massive surprise

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 10 is...........

@ssar Welcome back to the winners circle, PM me your name and best email contact and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

@Moondog has slipped out to a one game lead at the top. Leaderboard can be viewed here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

First of the bye rounds this week as we warm up for Origin. Titans and Warriors battle it out for our bonus game this week.

Due to Dan's planned server move I'm hanging off on kicking off the LFS comp until all that is sorted. Not long now though.

I'm hoping the downtime will be no more than a few hours. The longest part will be the data transfer

well done too @ssar and I've moved up one spot to.....77th place!!!!!

sigh

the 'at least you gave it a shot' comments from Dan are getting hurtful :(

Thanks c and c as always!

Thanks C & C, Cheers!

It's about time I tipped right.

Whilst I rarely enjoy a Storm win, it was somewhat gratifying to see the favoured Bunnies lose.
The Parra Stadium chants of "BENJI!... BENJI!... BENJI!..." were pretty sweet to hear too, but not as sweet as the Roosters copping a good flogging.

Go Manly.

globaleagle said:
well done too @ssar and I've moved up one spot to.....77th place!!!!!

sigh

the 'at least you gave it a shot' comments from Dan are getting hurtful :(

Thanks c and c as always!

Ha weren't you one of the main people wanting something other than "well done"?

I bet you have a few egrets on that now...

I've dropped from about 36th to 70th in a week after a dismal 7 from 8. I guess that's what happens when you base your bets purely on who you hate the least. If not for DCE I'd be lower. Thank you little field goal master.;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6