Tipping competition....plenty of room for more

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

Thus far we have only 12 members in the tipping comp and only 5 paid in full so far.

Therefore there are plenty of opportunities to win first prize.

So hurry up and join before the season kicks off on Friday.

- To join simply click on the link at the top of the page
- Click on the 2010 comp
- Enter your tips for round 1 (this will automatically enter you)
- Follow the on screen link to pay.

Cheers
Dan

shush dan, the less people in it the more likely i am going to win it :p

Though it is for a charity...

exactly we jsut have another paid member

At the moment you only show on the leaderboard if you have paid

We now have 10 paid up members of the tipping comp

You will also notice that when you haven't entered your tips you will see a red bar at the top of the screen on the home page and the top of the forums that tells you, you have not entered your tips for this round.

I am going to work on an email next that sends itself out on Wednesday and then on Friday again if you still haven't entered your tips, at least then there won't be any complaining :)

You will not recieve the warning or the emails if you have entered your tips......well theoretically anyway, there is always the chance of bugs.

Dan

Ok an email should go out on Wednesday's at some stage if you haven't entered your tips. I can also add Thursday or Friday too but up to you all if you want the "spam"

Dan

:) cool I need to adjust the reminder email to go out on wednesday instead then

popups piss people off, but I could add something. But given you get an email and a big red warning at the top of the page I would have thought that may be enough

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6