Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Round 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Looked to me to be the Round of the home teams. But what do I know ?? That's why I only ended up with 3 right. 14 points on offer for a full round, but no one managed to lock one of those away, I'd say the major upset by the Dragons tonight scotched any hopes of that. We did have an even dozen of tippers who scored a dozen points, but only one got closest to the Knights margin of 18 points

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 19 is............

@"Growler FNQ", who missed the margin by 1 point. How you pick a margin of 17 or 19 is beyond me, but it's worked for the Growler. Well done do our FNQ Manly man, I suspect you are big Beaver fan as well. PM me your name and preferred email contact I will pass onto the club, and they will then contact you regarding your prize. @ssar and @swoop missed the margin by two, so fair efforts as well.

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Finally back to a full round this weekend for maximum points on offer, so good luck all.

This comp is rigged I reckon....wait

You're the one who picks all the crap bonus games. I haven't got one right for weeks now.

Chip and Chase said:
You're the one who picks all the crap bonus games. I haven't got one right for weeks now.

Me neither but that just shows we dont make it easy.
Those bonus games would have me in striking distance but 16 points will be tough to make up at this point I think

I'm gooooorrrrrrnnnn for 2013. I'm now in the realm of mathematical possibility only, so time to start planning my tipping comp Mad Monday.

Chip and Chase said:

I couldn't damn well agree more!!

Ban the Dan I say!

Congrats 'Growler', a margin of 1 !!?? What the? Nice going :)

I was going to ask last night if anyone was tipping the dragoons.

Congrats Growler. Good name too. Reminds me of Wolfie without a shirt.
I've gone back to 25th so I think that deserves one after-work beer today. Definitely not one of those ridiculous ones blessed by Silly Moore.

Well done Growler. That was the closest I have come in anything this year. 5 right games to Sunday night and had Knights 34 to Panthers 12 (actual 32 - 14). Jumped from 12th to 9th but that was probably my only shot at glory this year. Looking forward to the LMS donating the jersey to my pool room haha

globaleagle said:
Moondog said:
I had a terrible round. No way I'm ever submitting my tips again unpissed!

The fact you used the word 'unpissed' instead of sober, only adds credibility and sincerity to your above post!

lol. Awesome.
Definition-SOBER: To become unpissed through the deprivation of alcohol.
-His wife having stolen his beer money for food caused him to become sober.

Here's a cautionary tale...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blgjnwqU3Tg

Chip and chase won it this week but bashful as ever he didnt boast

Congrats Chip and chase!

And as noble as those bashful thoughts are:

1) The comp includes a lot of us, tis not just about you jagging a win,
2)Many people want to know who won weekly, and
3) C and C does an excellent write up about those who came close, etc etc.

So, don't be bashful if you ever 'fluke' (lol) another win, we wanna know!

+ You owe me $40 of my time for searching for this thread and posting. And that's cheap! :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth be told he was busy this week so didnt have a chance. I updated the tips but have been equally as busy this week and doubted my ability to write a post on par with that which he produces

Well, don't I feel like a douchebag now.

Wait...I know....I'll delete that post!

I gotta start only trusting posts with the words official in them!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6