Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 1 is............

Don't know !!!!! :huh: Sorry we've had a small technical hitch in the algorithm in the coding that was supposed to work this out.....or I've pressed the wrong button :s Dan is away overseas at the moment so I've emailed him, in the hope he can work it out. So our apologies, but this is the first year we've had to have a pick the score in one game to differentiate tippers, so there was always going to be a couple of teething problems.

Anyway, we had 5 tippers pick a perfect round, so we know it will be one of these guys.

@[Brookie Brawler]
@[The Army Of One]
@[Stiffi]
@[Growler FNQ]
@[castle eagle]

Well done to you 5, great way to start the tippng season.

If you can't handle the suspense you guys can post the scores you picked for the Knights v Tigers game, I'm sure we can trust you. Be a good judge if anyone got close to the 32 point margin.

Hopefully we'll sort it out before Sunday so we can get you your double pass for the Knights game. Should be a cracker of a game given the Knights efforts tonight.

Well luckily for you 7 from 8 just didn't cut it this week.

Titans ??? What were you thinking ? Did you expect ASADA actually had some evidence against the Sharks, surely you know by now it's just a poltical beat up.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Pick the score? Sheesh, I forgot to read the fine print :(

You mean the fine print, the usual print, the bolded print, the actual large space in the tipping column to enter the score, c and c's numerous references to pick the score and a multitude of other users mentioning the same???!!!

You, Sir, are a silly billy and need to be punished.

I request all of this weeks points go from ser8....to ME!!!!!!

Make it so, captain!

:p

(that was a lot of, and I expect wasted, effort)

Unfortunately we can't solve this problem quickly and easily, so apologies to all concerned. I don't have the requisite knowledge to tinker around with the coding and Dan is away overseas on a well earned holiday at the moment with limited time and internet access.

So we'll just have to be patient and wait 2 weeks till our illustrious leader returns. Sorry punters, but this was the first year we've had a pick the score system because of the new weekly winner prize, and there has been a bit of a hiccup obviously.

Keep entering your tips (AND the pick the score SER8) and we'll sort it out after round 3. I may not be able to update the round results for the next two weeks either in case in makes the situation worse.

Any questions/concerns you can PM me. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Ill have to sort it out when I get back or if I get some time tomorrow night I wil do a manual check

Stevo said:
Quick Question. Were we the only team to win away from home this week?

Are you checking your theory of failing to lodge tips and getting away sides ?? Problem is you forgot to enter the tipping comp Stevo. Not too late though, so don't be shy.

No i just didn't want so start a whole new thread on it. Didn't know where the Cows played the Dogs so thought it would be an interesting stat if we were the only team to win away from home in the first week.

Stevo said:
No i just didn't want so start a whole new thread on it. Didn't know where the Cows played the Dogs so thought it would be an interesting stat if we were the only team to win away from home in the first week.

Dogs took their home match against the Cows to Gosford . The Roosters Souths game was at Allianz.

Bloody well done you 5 who tipped 8 out of 8 in round 1.
Now that'll be enough of that.

The confirmation email each tipper gets when saving your tips should also show your margin - prob difficult to add at this stage tho, shrug.

Go Manly!

What a fluke, i am ranked 5th in Manly team club in the daily telegraph supercoach and 3rd in victoria and overall ranking of 59 out of 136,479 players.

I work out I am in the top 42% of the top 10% of the top 1%...Go figure....LOL

My loyalty paid off as I picked 7 manly players in my squad of 25 and Foz, DCE and skivvy score big points for me. Uate was a beauty with 3 tries (thats 17 points per try). Lilyman was good and Inglis, slater, Thurston did well for me.

any of you guys playing supercoach?.
I also picked 7/8 in pick the winner.

I also picked manly to beat the broncos by 7, so only out by margin of 1.

can't wait for round 2 and going to make some changes to my top 17.

I reckon snake will have a blinder.

@[cliffhanger] check out this thread

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-SUPERCOACH-2013-Silvertails-Group

there is also a separate forum dedicated to tipping and Supercoach

http://forums.silvertails.net/Forum-Fantasy-Footy-and-Tipping-Forum

What sort of crisis would it take to bring Dan home, irvine style. C'mon your tipping comp won't run itself you know.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4