Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Don't have a lot of time this week people so it'll be short and sweet. A couple of upsets this week with the Eels and Panthers getting up meant that no one picked a full round as would be expected. One tipper did go close though and only missed the Storm game.

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 9 is............

@[Andrew..]

So can you PM me your name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club, they will then contact you regarding your prize.

A handful of tippers managed 6 from 8 including two of our current leaders.

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Keep your ears and eyes peeled for the Last Fan Standing info which will hopefully kick off this week.

OK I'll be first!

*posts*

I certainly got pwned this week. Lost both '1 pointers' and thought I was a genius going for the warriors.

Don't forget the weekly list of who picked against Manly (so that they can post how it's about head not heart.)

Oh and double points this week for scum v Manly. How like totally anti-climatically generic. gufaw gufaw.

They say you don't win the comp in May... but it is looking pretty ominous that the leaders in May are going to take it out in September. I'm stuck in the middle of the comp and there looks like no way out :^)

globaleagle said:
OK I'll be first!

*posts*

I certainly got pwned this week. Lost both '1 pointers' and thought I was a genius going for the warriors.

Don't forget the weekly list of who picked against Manly (so that they can post how it's about head not heart.)

Oh and double points this week for scum v Manly. How like totally anti-climatically generic. gufaw gufaw.

As did i. Was with you on the Warriors. I originally was with Roosters, but changed to Manly before the game. Heart ruled.

captainskin said:
They say you don't win the comp in May... but it is looking pretty ominous that the leaders in May are going to take it out in September. I'm stuck in the middle of the comp and there looks like no way out :^)
Relax captainskin those tearaways will flounder during Origin. As for me, I just slipped off the radar :(

Suggestion. At season's end we could tip the ladder upside down. The late great Earnie The Eagle will win, prizes to his family, and I reckon I'm in the running for second last. Some sort of extremely awesome prize for me.:p

Having a shocker this week. Backed the wrong horse with the Titans and Cowboys, and the jockey didn't even bother mounting up for the Warriors (what happened there ??). Struggling on 2 from 5 this week. Anyone on 5 ?

Chip and Chase said:
Having a shocker this week. Backed the wrong horse with the Titans and Cowboys, and the jockey didn't even bother mounting up for the Warriors (what happened there ??). Struggling on 2 from 5 this week. Anyone on 5 ?

Yep, so far so good. 5 from 5 at this point in time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7