Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 6

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think this has been the first week where we have seen all the favourites get up. There were a couple of games that were shaping as upsets, but unfortunately the Warriors and the Eels couldn’t hold it together and close the deal, leaking points in the final minutes to surrender decent leads… (what else could I have expected from the Eels once I tipped them in the bonus game ?):dodgy:

Due to all the favourites winning, we can probably safely assume two things; Tom “Gamble Responsibly” Waterhouse took a bath, and a lot of tippers picked the round. In fact we had 10 tippers who marked their card correctly this week, so the margin game proved vitally important in separating them.

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 6 is............

@[Stiffi] …….. ….. AND………. @[Jethro] :)

Yes, two winners, who both picked the margin in the Titans v Eels game exactly. A scenario we were a little unprepared for, but thankfully @[Larissa] has confirmed that the club will graciously supply double passes to Brookie for both our lucky tippers. So can Stiffi and Jethro PM me their names and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club, they will then contact you regarding your prize.

The other tippers to manage a full round this week were @[mickqld], @[bones], @[Peter C], @[Bradza], @[Canteen Worker], @[BOZO], @[The Eagle Has Landed], and @[anthonyb1965]. Good job by those tippers as well, a couple of whom went very close with the margin as well.

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Our weekly winner Stiffi is proving hard to run down at the top, as he pokes his head further into the lead. Big chasing pack though, so plenty of tipping left yet.

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

No matches this weekend due to the representative fixtures, so a chance to regroup and freshen up for all our tippers. Big Round 7 clash with the Bunnies may test some tipping loyalties, so injuries may be the key from this weekend’s games.

Great report as always C & C. Thanks mate. Great work @[Larissa] and the club for supplying the extra double pass for stiffi & jethro. Well done boys.

I tipped the Warriors and Eels. Was not happy they lost those games.
Lol probably serves me right for tipping the Eels. Had more faith in the Warriors though.
Well done to the weekly winners.

anthonyb1965 said:
Wow, have to say the very first time ever I have picked the card!!!

That's great anthonyb1965, but anyone could have picked the card this week. It wasn't that hard.

*scrolling names above for people who picked perfect round. Realises Clint is not one of them.

Doh!!! Well done mate that is one mean feat. :p

Great Stuff. Didn't know that the club was doing that, what an awesome things to do. Thankyou so very much @[Larissa] & please pass on my thanks to the club. My Mrs and I are really looking forward to taking our 10month old twin boys to their first of many Mighty Manly Sea Eagle games at Brookvale Oval.

Stiffi you need to put the persons username in square brackets after the @ symbol and it will work. i.e. @ [Stiffi] without the space between the @ and the [.

See here for more info

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-FYI-New-Feature-Tagging-system?highlight=tagging

Oh no my cover has been blown. How did I get 8 tips right considering my weekly tip against Manly.

Mark from Brisbane said:
How can anyone pick a score exactly FMD you buggers are legends

@[Mark from Brisbane]

I didn't pick the score exactly Mark. I only picked the correct margin :)

Chip and Chase said:
Stiffi you need to put the persons username in square brackets after the @ symbol and it will work. i.e. @ [Stiffi] without the space between the @ and the [.

See here for more info

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-FYI-New-Feature-Tagging-system?highlight=tagging

Jethro said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
How can anyone pick a score exactly FMD you buggers are legends

@[Mark from Brisbane]

I didn't pick the score exactly Mark. I only picked the correct margin :)

C'Mon @[Jethro] of course we both did, let's not get the truth in the way of a great story hey :D

I was all like woohoo me, finally a 7/8 including the bonus game.

Time to climb the ladder!!!

Then you all did the same....or better.

:(

lol

Just wanna know if I won the footy tipping for this week.
I don't think I got any wrong. :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6