Tipping comp week 9 update. (2017)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Welcome to the

"Sam Burgess sucks and Micheal Buettner should go memorial round."
No one had a perfect round in tipping this week; proving once again that "Pobody's nerfect."

We had a few go 7 from 8 and because they are all geniuseseszzz they picked the bonus game as well giving them all 8 out of a possible 9 points for the round.

@Moondog picked the correct margin of 6 and @niccipops was having a laugh picking a margin of 22. But as I, yet again (****) didn't pick the right team, who am I to judge?

This week's cheats champs are:

Kiwi Eagle 8
The Insomniac 8
chouncey 8
Andrew.. 8
Moondog 8
niccipops 8

Well done guys.

Silvertails (as a majority) chose the Cowboys, Raiders, and the Roosters to beat the Eels, Bulldogs, and the Warriors. As they all lost, the real heroes are the ones who got 5 from 8 this week.

As I got 5 from 8 this week, I accept my hero status. *sigh* Actually I read Thurston was playing so I, (like others may have) changed my tip from the eels to the cowboys.

The all important leader board:
There was movement at the station for the word had passed around,
That the tips that caused regret had come my way,

Eagle1188 57 Maintains first place (noice) but is joined by....
Moondog 57 who with a massive 8 points rockets up the leader board with...
Tragic-Eagles 56 sailing over last weeks partners to solo in third place but...
Manly To Win! 55 wont let go without a fight which is important as...
ALinda 55 closes in on the lead by a point (loike a toigah) with...
Wombat64 55 still rocking it and well in the hunt!

Very impressive!

The full list can be found here:

https://silvertails.net/pickem/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

I don't believe there is any tipping this next week due to the representative round.

It gives us all a chance to have a rest and try to get over some niggling injuries.

Mainly: Bruised egos, repetitive strain injuries from multiple tip changing, and sore toes from wall kicking due to stupid tipping.

My other reports have always had a @lsz in them so here is this weeks one.

Finally: If you want something nice written about your tips (I said tips...perverts)...no matter what you scored that week, drop me a bribe line and if I like you you're deserving I'll include it here.

Have a great week.
Your friend,
ge :)

Last edited:
Bump

Hey everyone....Dan says there was a computer glitch in this week and everyone gets one extra point.

Kidding....made you look!

I remain hovering, threatening the pacesetters and ready to pounce from my vantage point at 34th position.
(But sheesh, 4 measly points this week won't cause the leaders too much consternation.)

First time I make an appearance in the top 10 leaderboard for about 3 seasons and you decide to cut off your weekly wrap at the top 6. @:cry:

Actually my fall from tipping relevancy coincided with my commitment to the weekly tipping wrap up - it's cursed I'm telling ya......CURSED !!!!!

You are SO much better at these reports @globaleagle , I think @lsz has been usurped!!

Little to no range for me this last week BUT a few Bass instead , so can't have both fish and footy ( apparently ) unless I buy fish and chips at the next game!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7