Tipping comp week 15 update. (2017)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Welcome to the:

"State of Origin game 2 is almost here" round.

Dedicated to:

Neenish Tarts: Man I miss those things.

Hello everyone!
Only four games over the weekend and none of them involved Manly, so after putting our tips in we were all a bit:

orig-21272284.gif

However, after only two people getting a full round last week (and making my job easier) I'm sure everyone did the same this week making my life less busy right?

Wrong! You bunch of smuggo's! Nineteen people 'fluked' a full 4 from 4! What...are we a bunch of Redgum fans in here? (See what I did there?)

I suppose you all want your mention don't you? Well forget it! 19 names is far too much for me to be bothered putting them all in here.

Nope.

Fine!

This weeks "Look at me I'm Sandra Dee's" are:
BOZO
TWO DOGS
The Insomniac
rmd
Stiffi
ricardo
Pommie Eagle
ManlyMit
Kiwi Eagle
Eagle1188
Clint
Tragic-Eagles
SeaEagleRock8
mosto
Go manly
swoop
Manly To Win!
ALinda
Rodo

Well done Manly brainiacs!
Ok, so did anyone get the margin spot on to 'split the perfects?' Why yes they did and it was none other than our very own 'Captain clip-art' @BOZO who had the margin exactly right! Well done mate.

The "I'm too sexy for this shirt" Leader Board:
Eagle1188: 94 - Always responds to the challenge. Now a 5 point lead!
Moondog: 89 - Believes vinyl is better than carpet. Especially on a record player.
Pommie Eagle: 89 - Equal second now. Eel pies for everyone!
Manly To Win!: 88 - Perfect rounds are like a box of chocolates. Delicious and ge can't have any!
Clint: 86 - Leapfrogs that idiot ge and is closing in! Warning...Warning!
Wombat64: 86 - Loves points, pints, punts and pants (optional.)
The Insomniac: 86 - Is not part of the solution, nor part of the precipitate! So there!
ALinda: 85 - AA Agood Aweek Aof Atipping Afor ALinda Aagain!
Stiffi: 85 - Gettin' jiggy wit it! Twice sometimes!
Tragic-Eagles: 85 - A stellar week for the steller sea eagle.
Fibro Eagle: 85 - Can soon upgrade to brick and be asbestos free. Nice!

Well done everyone! The leader board remains tight and so the fight for supremacy rages on!

As always, the full leader board here:
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

This week's random member mention!

Well the random number this week is...10!!!

And the lucky member it corresponds to is:

@Tragic-Eagles

Tragic-Eagles 85 points!
Tragic-Eagles means business. On 85 points and firmly positioned in the top ten of the tipping comp, he hasn't got time for posting lots every day. In fact with only 180 odd posts in a year and a half, Tragic-Eagles is as focused as a 1970's teenage boy with a lingerie catalogue.

Either that or he's the strong, silent type that for some reason comes to a footy forum to talk about...footy! (I'd go with that one if I were you.) At a self confessed 58 and a big Manly fan, TE has seen a lot of Manly players come and go. His posts, whilst short (I think I have typed more in this one post than all of his combined!) show insight and reasoning and reminds us that we are all Manly fans and should revel in this wonderful state of affairs.

So here's to you TE, a true blue maroon and white bleeding Manly fan! May more of you join our site! Cheers.

Well Manly faithful, seven games this week and game two of the State of Origin series smack bang in the middle of it all. Here's hoping we get a big win over the Sharks this weekend and continue our climb towards glory!

Thanks for reading

Good health to you all.

Your friend,
ge

:)

@lsz

@Isz

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10