*Tipping comp week 05 update. (2018)*

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Welcome to the:
"I'll see you a" round.
Dedicated to:
The good people of Humboldt, Sk.

Hello everyone!
I have a cold this week so apologies if the update isn't up to my usual hilariously low standards!

However... is it safe to come back into the forum yet?

tenor.gif

Down by 2 with 10 minutes remaining after all the disruptions doesn't seem too bad so I'm sure we're just about there.

Who wins? Who loses? Who goes home with the "Nicest personality" title this week?
No one got a perfect round (useless, sack Barrett!) but 5 tipsters got 7 from 8, all with 8 points meaning they got the bonus game as well. I can't even remember what it was.

Therefore, raise your glasses and let's toast @Top End Eagle , @Cliffymagic , @Go manly , @Under the Sticks , and @bones . May you all give us a go next week!

The:
"Mars rover Opportunity still working over 14 years later - respect."
Leader Board.
Fibro Eagle: 27 - But you were leading last week. What the hell, man?
Shaka1eye: 27 - Will one day describe his avatar.
bones: 26 - 206 bones in the human body...and we got this one!
EagleFlys: 26 - Maintaining the rage.
lsz: 26 - Ragetaining his mange.
anthonyb1965: 25 - Paints the town red, but wont paint his own house.
Ned: 25 - Still cant explain all his father's day cards.
niccipops: 25 - Oi look! A sheila! rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb.
nightster: 25 - Still waiting for those three magic beans to sprout.
The Bagman: 25 - Would rather be an untouchable, than an expendable.
Eagles2nv: 25 - Saw a UFO once. Wasn't all that impressed.
mave: 25 - 25 points, that's amavezing. Get it? I did say I have a cold.

Well done everyone!
If you're not listed above, then click below for the full list (and try harder):

"Vanilla is not a flavour"

Random Member Bingo!
Roger Daltrey has been arrested after it was found 'The Who' let the dogs out.

Here goes:
5 points: @davohan123
4 points: @bones
3 points: @Under the Sticks
2 points: @max
1 point: @Eagleheart

Which means @Pommie Eagle is still the only one who has been drawn twice, so is still in the lead. I'm sure he'll get some competition soon...maybe, I dunno.

Well Manly faithful,

A tough loss to take (aren't they all) but I'm sure we'll be much improved against the tigers this week.
Have a safe and happy week.

Your friend, ge.

Go Manly! :)

I got the 1st 3 tips correct and convinced myself I was heading for a clean sweep. Alas, I finished with 3 out of 8 :mad:
You tipped Parra to beat Penrith ?? I suggest you give up smoking ice mate, it's no good for your health...or your tipping

@globaleagle Shaka was the name of my dog (RIP old mate) and he only had 1 eye. I originally called myself 'Northern Eagle' because I lived in Far North NSW but for some reason it just didn't feel right ;)

Thanks mate, dogs are the best! (my 15 year old one is about to wake up for her arvo walk...and is gunna whine as it's snowing outside. I'm whining that it's snowing outside!)

There's a few far north coasters on here. Kingscliff, mur-bah, etc. I often think that 'globaleagle' may have been a tad too presumptous. lol Bit late now.

So... that just leaves your pic... which looks like a giant eagle perched atop a big ole tree?!?!?!

Welcome to the:
"I'll see you a" round.

Dedicated to:
The good people of Humboldt, Sk.

Hello everyone!
I have a cold this week so apologies if the update isn't up to my usual hilariously low standards!

However... is it safe to come back into the forum yet?

tenor.gif

Down by 2 with 10 minutes remaining after all the disruptions doesn't seem too bad so I'm sure we're just about there.

Who wins? Who loses? Who goes home with the "Nicest personality" title this week?
No one got a perfect round (useless, sack Barrett!) but 5 tipsters got 7 from 8, all with 8 points meaning they got the bonus game as well. I can't even remember what it was.

Therefore, raise your glasses and let's toast @Top End Eagle , @Cliffymagic , @Go manly , @Under the Sticks , and @bones . May you all give us a go next week!

The:
"Mars rover Opportunity still working over 14 years later - respect."
Leader Board.
Fibro Eagle: 27 - But you were leading last week. What the hell, man?
Shaka1eye: 27 - Will one day describe his avatar.
bones: 26 - 206 bones in the human body...and we got this one!
EagleFlys: 26 - Maintaining the rage.
lsz: 26 - Ragetaining his mange.
anthonyb1965: 25 - Paints the town red, but wont paint his own house.
Ned: 25 - Still cant explain all his father's day cards.
niccipops: 25 - Oi look! A sheila! rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb.
nightster: 25 - Still waiting for those three magic beans to sprout.
The Bagman: 25 - Would rather be an untouchable, than an expendable.
Eagles2nv: 25 - Saw a UFO once. Wasn't all that impressed.
mave: 25 - 25 points, that's amavezing. Get it? I did say I have a cold.

Well done everyone!
If you're not listed above, then click below for the full list (and try harder):

"Vanilla is not a flavour"

Random Member Bingo!
Roger Daltrey has been arrested after it was found 'The Who' let the dogs out.

Here goes:
5 points: @davohan123
4 points: @bones
3 points: @Under the Sticks
2 points: @max
1 point: @Eagleheart

Which means @Pommie Eagle is still the only one who has been drawn twice, so is still in the lead. I'm sure he'll get some competition soon...maybe, I dunno.

Well Manly faithful,

A tough loss to take (aren't they all) but I'm sure we'll be much improved against the tigers this week.
Have a safe and happy week.

Your friend, ge.

Go Manly! :)
Great effort GE !!!
Very entertaining post .
Congratulations to all the astute Silvertails forum tipsters .
Wishing you a quick recovery GE

Thanks mate, dogs are the best! (my 15 year old one is about to wake up for her arvo walk...and is gunna whine as it's snowing outside. I'm whining that it's snowing outside!)

There's a few far north coasters on here. Kingscliff, mur-bah, etc. I often think that 'globaleagle' may have been a tad too presumptous. lol Bit late now.

So... that just leaves your pic... which looks like a giant eagle perched atop a big ole tree?!?!?!
Dogs are the best (but obviously not the Canterbury Bankstown breed). The pic that looks like a giant eagle perched atop a big ass tree is exactly that, taken in my home town of Ballina.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4