Tipping comp week 03 update. (2018)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Welcome to the:
"A cornered Sea Eagle takes no prisoners" round.

Dedicated to:
Raging against the machine.

Hello everyone!
Well, an interesting week for sure, but players have to play, coaches have to coach,puppies have to pup.

giphy.webp

Yes, we're all bored with the relentless persecution of the NRL's best team thanks to a narrow minded, revenge seeking, unqualified coward as well. So let's get into it!

Any 8 from 8 heroes winning the secret bonus round of one billion dollars? Nope!

However....

Fibro Eagle Scoooored 7 from 8 this week (we're going to assume he missed Manly, for his own cool points rep) and getting the bonus game with a margin of 10 points. I mean I got the bonus game with the correct margin of two...so really, you decide who the real champ is! Well done @Fibro Eagle

The:
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"
Leader board.

Fibro Eagle: 18 - A great round and straight to the top of the comp!
lsz: 18 - Wonders if Fibro Eagle outsourced his tipping to a third party.
Kevinward777: 17 - Enjoying the leaders couch, calling for beer and chips.
Eagles2nv: 16 - 3rd to 4th? There's gotta be an investigation!
Ned: 16 - If Ned's avatar is a goat photo...where's the goat at?
nightster: 16 - Still waiting for his signed Justin Bieber poster.
The Bagman: 16 - Never joke about posters who can make you disappear.
TWO DOGS: 16 - Both a great punchline (for those who know) and a cute pic.
JEF: 16 - Omg JEF fml, imo (smh) 2ez, Ikr!

Well done guys!
If you're not listed above, then click below for the full list (and try harder):
"Clicking here takes you to the full leader board"

Random Member Bingo!
It's time for week three of the game that may end in a 25 way tie (I didn't think of that).

Remember, five members picked, points allocated, salary cap compliant!

Here goes:
5 points: @swoop
4 points: @Pommie Eagle
3 points: @Roger
2 points: @Tragic-Eagles
1 point: @Duff

@Pommie Eagle has streaked to the lead with 9 points!!

Well Manly faithful,

A tough loss against the Bunnies but I'm sure we'll turn it around against the Raiders and their scary viking clap. Keep on rocking!

A special shout out to @BOZO and his sick family member. All the best mate.
Your friend, ge.

Go Manly! :)

I fee like the Melbourne cup plodder who leads around the first bend...I slowly starting to drop back now

Gee it's lonely at the top
Yes I did miss out on manly from getting a full round
Dont worry it won't last I'll be back in feild before too long but I'll enjoy being the champ this week

MFB, you're not in the bottom 30. You're doing Ok.

I say this as I sit in 4th ;)

Better than expected , that was a difficult round last weekend, but I have a feeling there’s going to be a lot more upsets before the season is done.

Better than expected , that was a difficult round last weekend, but I have a feeling there’s going to be a lot more upsets before the season is done.

To be honest, I am fluking it at the moment. ;)

I am taking a different approach this season going with the logic that teams are likely to drop a game after 1-2 rounds and therefore not always backing the same team week in and out. Has paid off so far, but will prob change once the seasons progresses and the top 8 divides itself.

Although I never tip against Manly, cant bring myself to do it.

To be honest, I am fluking it at the moment. ;)

I am taking a different approach this season going with the logic that teams are likely to drop a game after 1-2 rounds and therefore not always backing the same team week in and out. Has paid off so far, but will prob change once the seasons progresses and the top 8 divides itself.

Although I never tip against Manly, cant bring myself to do it.

I’m thinking I might this week, which will guarantee them a win.

Seriously though the Raiders will be as desperate as any side has ever been, they will throw everything including the kitchen sink at us, so yes I do smell an upset even though the bookies are picking Manly.

Any side you want to lose just ask me, I’ve likely picked them, and that includes the Raiders!

I’m thinking I might this week, which will guarantee them a win.

Seriously though the Raiders will be as desperate as any side has ever been, they will throw everything including the kitchen sink at us, so yes I do smell an upset even though the bookies are picking Manly.

Any side you want to lose just ask me, I’ve likely picked them, and that includes the Raiders!

Mabye that can be your hidden talent this season. Tip against Manly and tip any team that Manly need to lose.

I agree the raiders go close against the Warriors. I would like to think though, coming off that bad loss, and the cap scandal we come out firing to prove we wont be held down.

I fee like the Melbourne cup plodder who leads around the first bend...I slowly starting to drop back now

Yer still first!

Am I last yet??

Must be close , what a **** round that was!

No where near last!

You two are trying to go "under the radar" I think.

If you reckon you've got problems, my "I am going to pick all the upsets" has actually given me my best round! lol. 5 correct with 6 points! And if I tipped against Manly who was the fav, it'd been 6 from 8!

So now I've got to think do I keep doing that, or........

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6