Tipping comp 2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

We are going to run the tipping comp the same as it was last year.

The entry fee is $20 and the prizes are yet to be determined. But we will get back to you on these soon.

Rules are the same as last year

*  You must be a registered member of Silvertails.net to enter
    * You have up until Game time to enter your tips
    * Failure to enter tips on time, will give you the away team for the missed games
    * Depending on your location we may ask you for postage & handling money for the prize
    * All fees must be paid before round 10, if you fail to pay by this time you will be withdrawn from the competition
    * You will not receive bonus points, for bonus games until you have paid, there are at least 1 bonus games, per round
    * 2 Points for correct tip, 3 points for picking a draw, double points for bonus games
    * Judges decisions are final

-----

Now last year there was some dispute with some participants about signing up under different names and so on. The first name you sign up with is the one you will be given and that is final. At no stage will I be altering anything in the system because you lost a login or whatever. Sorry but the system is simple as are the rules.

Please ensure you click on the 2010 competition.

To sign up simply go to the tipping competition page and enter your tips.

Also please keep the email that is automatically sent when you enter your tips, in case you have a later dispute about the score you were given and remember until you are paid up you will not receive any bonus points.

Finally depending on what the income is from the competition as with last year $100 or more will be donated to a Cancer based charity.

The competition is named after Jan Davis (Corso Jan) and it is important we remember her as the person she was the fan she was and the brave fight she put up.

Dan

Cheers for running another tipping comp Dan!

The 2009 tipping comp 1st prize was a beautiful set of photos hanging proudly behind my bar, very generously provided - it's great!

[img=400x204]http://www.whaledive.net/assets/other/silvertails2.jpg[/img]

The plaque is titled: "Jan Davis Memorial Tipping Competition".

Thinking of Jan - another lover of the Maroon & White who cheered on her team at Brookvale so many times.

:)

I have put through your payment god luck mate and good luck everyone.

I had a shocker so far for round 1

Manly2.gif

Been 3.5 years since I tipped a full 8 out of 8.
Made a few $ this weekend on it too.. Sweeeeet.

Here we are at crunch time - only 4 rounds to go in the home v away season, time to make our move.

Who in the top 10 will pull out a good score or 2 and show their mettle?

My horse is happy slip-streaming nicely in position #5 at the moment, ready for the big run to the line.. Look out!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4