Time to own up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha classic vision, probably all of us can relate (except maybe TC as you say??) (although I reckon TC does cheer, he just wouldn't admit it in public. ;)

When we play after dark I have to be a silent supporter these days lol, my arse would be grass if I woke the young boy up !! I was jumping around the lounge though and the wife thinks it’s crazy that I have to stand up

It can go both ways though, that cricket World Cup final left me curled up in the middle of the lounge floor

which Silvertails poster is this ? I’ve already ruled out Technical Coach

https://www.facebook.com/248356392288490/posts/749763935481064?sfns=mo

Who ever he is I love this guy.

As all have just about said on here he shares our intense passion for our beloved Sea eagles

index.png

Haha, when I watch games at home I spend 80 mins standing. So I can relate to this guy.

I have a light that hangs from the roof in my loungeroom which I forget about and have punched it 3 or 4 times in celebrating a Manly achievement. Only last week we scored vs the slimes and I fist pumped the air only to punch it.

Can't blame this guy for celebrating, beating the purple scum with 45 secs to go is one of greatest feeling you can get.

my brother and I went off so big my neighbous called and said 'We guess Manly had a win again'... haha .... I should add my neighbour's house is 450 metres from mine ... maybe it was the shotgun!!

Last edited:
When we play after dark I have to be a silent supporter these days lol, my arse would be grass if I woke the young boy up !! I was jumping around the lounge though and the wife thinks it’s crazy that I have to stand up

It can go both ways though, that cricket World Cup final left me curled up in the middle of the lounge floor

I think I've perfected the 'silent cheer' technique as well. It kinda blows, but I'll take silent cheering with a win over a loud loss any day.

Also I don't know about you guys and gals, but when watching the game, I tend to lean the way Manly are running when they have the ball. I never noticed it at first but then I was told it looks kinda funny.

definitely not me, i don't have facebook & we were babysitting my granddaughter who was asleep so all my frustrations during the game had to be silent! no yelling at the referee's crap decisions or cheering at the end

I think I've perfected the 'silent cheer' technique as well. It kinda blows, but I'll take silent cheering with a win over a loud loss any day.

Also I don't know about you guys and gals, but when watching the game, I tend to lean the way Manly are running when they have the ball. I never noticed it at first but then I was told it looks kinda funny.
I do that too and wonder how Manly can get me into the virtual reality of playing the game with them :giggle:

We are all true believers :D
giphy.gif

Yep ,couldnt stay silent for that one .My young lads love it ,they like to repeat all my footy vocals,psss pssss,come on ,you f#ckin beauty......Its the only time they can get away with it ,nothing wrong with some celebratory swearing...

Hehe I don’t just lean in the direction we are going I brace myself for tackles when we are defending & put the fend out when we have the ball @:D

Lol... I’m a leaner as well, a loud boisterous leaner, but a leaner all the same. My wife constantly laughs about it whenever a game is on.

If this guy doesn't know about Silvertails he needs to. I imagine he'd have plenty to share on here.
After my celebrationon Saturday night I'm lucky to have an operational phone as it went flying through the air when the FG was slotted.Happy swear words may have accidentally come out.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2