time for mata to heap it on another dead person

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
I hear Patrick Swayze has finally succumbed to pancreatic cancer. 

Is it true that his performance in "Dirty Dancing" was disrespectful to the plight of the Matabele nation?

Nobody puts Mata in a corner!!

PS, There is no God!!

there was another crappy one whos name escapes me I always liked.

He played the hero in some post apocalyptic wasteland. Cant remember the name of it.

Blu Ray Wheel, one wants the best possible reproduction of such an unforgettable film

My girls own the old mini-series North and South and his performance was one of he all time shockers. Couldn't act out of a wet paper bag!!!

Road House was a good movie, and on last night

There was also Black Dog which he played the part of a trucker smuggling illegal guns and also Uncommon Valor with Gene Hackman, both good to watch.

Fro link said:
there was another crappy one whos name escapes me I always liked.

He played the hero in some post apocalyptic wasteland. Cant remember the name of it.

Possibly Red Dawn Fro (the Russians are coming)

Steel Dawn it was, it was Rubbish.

Red Dawn i actually liked, they are remaking it at the moment actually.

Who are playing the Russians this time?  The North Koreans or Iranians??

and Red dawn was a good movie.

I think its a Russian Chinese coalition, probably a few North Koreans in there for good measure.

Its been invaded by former Home and Away "actors" Chris Hemsworth and Isabel Lucas are both in there.

[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=181751.msg242056#msg242056 date=1252975918]
I hear Patrick Swayze has finally succumbed to pancreatic cancer.  

It was actually seafood poisoning that killed Swayze.

Didn't you see the headlines?

"OYSTERS KILL PATRICK!"

I would have thought Mata would have targeted the late Don Lane today particulary as he was a Souths supporter

His career was over before I came to Australia.  The only thing I saw him do on TV was host the NFL games on the ABC in the late 80s.  He did a good job.

Don Lane was a parent of a player in an opposing side to one I coached quite a few years back. As a result I had no respect for him whatever - had no perspective when beaten by a better team!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6