Time for a Change

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MPC75

Reserve Grader
Ok, now everyone has had a vent and a spew for the week, I think it's time we start focusing on this weeks game and how we are going to beat the gummies.

Lyon had a picnic last time we played them, so I'm tipping we will see a similar game plan this week. Expecting him, Gift and Trex to have big games. This will come on the back of some good go forward from the forwards. I think the powderpuff comments are going to fire the big fellas up, and if doesn't, well nothing will.

What's everyone's thoughts? and please constructive and positive views would be good

We had I reckon our best 1/2 of football in a decade vs. The Sharks at Shark Park I think it was two???? years ago. Gift got as try. Ox smashed their fullback in a tackle. The team looked fast, crisp, passionate - heck - even Perry got himself a meat-pie by storming over defenders I think.

If we can emulate that - I'll be pumped.

Plus, I have bet a $10- scratchy with my boss at work (an avid Sharks fan), and he's given me a start ! LoL

Shows what other teams fans think of us at present :(

This has been the biggest longest week of rants I have seen. I keep expecting there to be reports of mass suicides of manly supporters.

We only lost a game sheesh

Dan link said:
This has been the biggest longest week of rants I have seen. I keep expecting there to be reports of mass suicides of manly supporters.

We only lost a game sheesh

Agree.  I can understand the rants within a few hours of the game but not all week. 

I think Des should make them watch the game against the Dragons as a motivational thing.  If they bring back that form they will put 50 on the Sharks and hopefully prove the critics (including us on here) wrong.

I feel a win but it is up to the "powderpuffs" to determine by how much.

Seaeagle63 link said:
I think Des should make them watch the game against the Dragons as a motivational thing.  If they bring back that form they will put 50 on the Sharks and hopefully prove the critics (including us on here) wrong.

I feel a win but it is up to the \"powderpuffs\" to determine by how much.

Skip that. Re-watch the 40-blot GF against a team worth 1.5 million more than ours. That'll do it. The let that run onto the WCC (which Manly are in fact reigning champions).

Ryan link said:
We had I reckon our best 1/2 of football in a decade vs. The Sharks at Shark Park I think it was two???? years ago. Gift got as try. Ox smashed their fullback in a tackle. The team looked fast, crisp, passionate - heck - even Perry got himself a meat-pie by storming over defenders I think.

Plus, I have bet a $10- scratchy with my boss at work (an avid Sharks fan), and he's given me a start ! LoL

Yeah it was 2008 mate, what a night

My mate is a Sharks fan, went to his place to watch it, and I felt so bad about the touch up we were giving them I couldn't even celebrate our tries properly haha. He didn't say a word from about the 10th min on

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=184022.msg274231#msg274231 date=1279016545]

Yeah it was 2008 mate, what a night

My mate is a Sharks fan, went to his place to watch it, and I felt so bad about the touch up we were giving them I couldn't even celebrate our tries properly haha. He didn't say a word from about the 10th min on
[/quote]

Hey, don't let him off that easy ! Remember what they did to us at Shark Park a few years ago (around 4) as well - 60 odd something, to a very low number.

(Jason King had 3 runs, for 6 metres or something !! - LOL) - oh how things change.

Lap it up my friend, and frankly - give it to him when we spank them, and for all our sanity, I hope we towel them this week.

1st ever team to reach triple figures :)

Ryan link said:

That was the defining game for us that year, it was the day the team arrived as a genuine premiership threat. If we could emulate that this weekend I'll be a happy fan. Hell even half of that intensity would be enough to get us there this week I reckon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4