tim robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

shauneagle

Reserve Grader
I thought he was one of our best when he was starting. How he can't get a spot on the bench is strange. George has had little impact of late and Darcy isn't exactly setting the world on fire. Maybe he should slot in for choc if he takes the early plea. Anyone know why he's being ignored?

I thought he was one of our best when he was starting. How he can't get a spot on the bench is strange. George has had little impact of late and Darcy isn't exactly setting the world on fire. Maybe he should slot in for choc if he takes the early plea. Anyone know why he's being ignored?

It is Harrison who is going to Parra. Robinson is staying put. I like his play as well. I would have him ahead of Rose.

It is Harrison who is going to Parra. Robinson is staying put. I like his play as well. I would have him ahead of Rose.

Didn't know about Robinson. I think he's always been pretty good when given the chance. I suppose it just means next year will be time for a few of the younger blokes in the squad who have come up through the 20s a chance as well as the young prop for NZ. Those blokes need to rip in first day of preseason and show they want it bad enough for Toovs to give them a shot.

Didn't know about Robinson. I think he's always been pretty good when given the chance. I suppose it just means next year will be time for a few of the younger blokes in the squad who have come up through the 20s a chance as well as the young prop for NZ. Those blokes need to rip in first day of preseason and show they want it bad enough for Toovs to give them a shot.

Rambo1987 said:
I heard he was staying at Manly and I think he has 1 more year to go. We lost Harrison & Lussick to Parra.

He is off contract this year and I know he wanted to resign and stay. I understand he was disappointed and surprised to learn recently that it looked like he wasnt going to be able to stay. Don't know what has transpired recently.

Rambo1987 said:
I heard he was staying at Manly and I think he has 1 more year to go. We lost Harrison & Lussick to Parra.

He is off contract this year and I know he wanted to resign and stay. I understand he was disappointed and surprised to learn recently that it looked like he wasnt going to be able to stay. Don't know what has transpired recently.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2