TIL ......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Today I learned my son attends day care at Artarmon with other manly supporters.

My son demanded to wear his jersey today when I dropped him off. A little girl ran up to him and was chattering. As I walked toward the life they banged on the glass window and called me back.

They excitedly told me the little girl is a manly fan and so is her dad and they love manly.

Legends, glad they exist at 4!

Plenty wearing the gear on the central coast.
And around Hornsby.
Which makes me more determined to see us lobby the NRL to take the defunct bears area as our own.
Maybe @The Wheel And @Mitch could raise the issue as part of the great work they do for us...

Today I learned my son attends day care at Artarmon with other manly supporters.

My son demanded to wear his jersey today when I dropped him off. A little girl ran up to him and was chattering. As I walked toward the life they banged on the glass window and called me back.

They excitedly told me the little girl is a manly fan and so is her dad and they love manly.

Only 4 years old and already banging a girl on a glass window... I think you might need to have "the talk".

Those moments are GOLD! Dan.

Hey was in the Hard Rock at Honolulu last night for dinner with the family and there were 4 Manly Jersey wearers (I was one) and 3 Manly Caps. Tried to get a photo with all of us but one of the guys was too embarrassed, evidently he has recently come out of the closet and his family didn't know? Evidently he was a Roosters supporter previously. Hmmm

Last edited:

Are they members?

Those moments are GOLD! Dan.

Hey was in the Hard Rock at Honolulu last night for dinner with the family and there were 4 Manly Jersey wearers (I was one) and 3 Manly Caps. Tired to get a photo with all of us but one of the guys was too embarrassed, evidently he has recently come out of the closet and his family didn't know? Evidently he was a Roosters supporter previously. Hmmm
Which closet? The fan closet or the man closet?

I had some parenting gold not too long ago.
So I go to pick the 2 boys up from school (5,6 yrs)
The 1st grade teacher calls me over giggling ,
And says ,There was a baby discussion in class today
And once it got around to talking about babies coming from
Their mummies tummies ,my boy puts his hand up and says
" nope ,thats not true ,my daddy says I came from his nuts"
Gold..
I suppose I'm at the stage where I need to really watch what I'm saying.

I had some parenting gold not too long ago.
So I go to pick the 2 boys up from school (5,6 yrs)
The 1st grade teacher calls me over giggling ,
And says ,There was a baby discussion in class today
And once it got around to talking about babies coming from
Their mummies tummies ,my boy puts his hand up and says
" nope ,thats not true ,my daddy says I came from his nuts"
Gold..
I suppose I'm at the stage where I need to really watch what I'm saying.

Sounds like the teacher was just coming over to check you out!

You’ve just got to work on your step kids Dan (might be too early for that title). But aren’t they Roosters supporters. A bit of tough love is needed. Put them in a two man tent in the backyard to sleep until they swear there allegiance to the Might of Manly.
As for your boy, you should have given him a cpl dozen Silvertails business cards to hand out to his friends, to take home.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6