Tigpies goooooooooooone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
I was cheering like Manly won a GF!!!!! Wooooo

The refs certainly tried as hard as they could to keep the Tigers in the comp. They were awful.

I don't mind NZ. They are usually underdogs who are not hyped in the media much like us. Plus, now the Sydney media might have to find another angle to write about now that Benji's team are out.

ha ha, good to watch. of all the teams left, i wanted to see the tig's go down.

how bad were the refs! what a joke. you get the feeling a team will just walk off the park one day in protest

Hahahahahahaha. No more gus Gould masturbating over benji marshal during commentary this year.

Farrah is the most over rated sook in the game. He cries about everything, dives and throws the ball forward. He lost that for them with his bonehead move of not driving the ball dead but passing it.

Good ****.

Melbourne v ? In the gf

Least now if/when we make the gf we'll be the only Sydney team and have all the support at the game like last time.

voicefromthehill said:
I sincerely hope you meant Manly v ? In the GF

No I meant melbourne v ?

Storm will smash the warriors next week so they are in without a doubt.

We have the tougher side of the draw

RIP Smugpies...mid-year premiers six years running. What will all their fellow-travelling cheer squad, aka 3 out of every 4 journos, who grew up at the knee of that grand old rabble-rousing clown Roy Masters (with his tales of fibros versus silvertails), write about now?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2