Tickets for todays game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

zabble

Reserve Grader
Ticketek don't seem to be selling any tickets today, at least from what i can find.

Is it likely i will be able to purchase a couple of GA adult tix at the ground ? or is it pre-sales only?

Can't seem to find much info on this...

thanks.

I don't know but didn't Brookvale move to that other bunch this year? Perhaps it is the same with BT, I can't remember the companies name but its another ticket seller.

Ticketmaster rather than Ticketek are the sellers of Sea Eagles games. (Add a dot com dot au to the name and you get their site.

If you go to mwse.com.au you can get info on ticketing. Tickets at the gate are available but my experience at Blue Tongue is that there is always a queue so get there early.

Canteen Worker link said:
Ticketmaster rather than Ticketek are the sellers of Sea Eagles games. (Add a dot com dot au to the name and you get their site.

If you go to mwse.com.au you can get info on ticketing. Tickets at the gate are available but my experience at Blue Tongue is that there is always a queue so get there early.

Thanks Canteen, thats what I was thinking.

they used to sell them at central coast leagues across the road as well.

although looking at the clock this post may be a littel late

Over 20000 at the game.  Was huge.  Unfortunately the majority were Tigers supporters.

I dont think the club would care, that crowd would be a huge financial boost I would imagine

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4