Tickets for Friday's game are pretty cheap!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
As the title says, suprisingly tickets are pretty cheap for Fridays game, especially for a game at ANZ.

Family ticket is Sea Eagles GA is $45!
Kids tickets are $5!
(both same for normal GA)

Well done to Canterbury, great initiative.

Hopefully with these low prices, us Manly fans can get a good number of travelling supporters in the Sea Eagles GA Area.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=BULL0513

Damn. Wish I wasn't 4,000ks away. Would love to go to this game. You blokes that live in the vicinty are so lucky. Get out there & support the boys. Go Manly.

I live so far away, all the way in Dee Why.

Telstra stadium, that's like... over the spit bridge? Fark that.

Does that include public transport to the game (like the GC and brisvegas?).And it's cheap for a family...$45 is great.Does that include pies,chips,ice blocks,drinks,a beverage for dad? Yep,it's a cheap day at the footy for families.

Stevo said:
Is it really that bad?

No I don't think it is. I took my son to the Dogs v Manly semi final last year & we experienced no issues with Dogs supporters.

The whole Des defection thing has died down now & they took T-Rex off our hands which is an added bonus lol.

Ah, I thought it was more of kids are annoying to take out.

Leave them at home, have a few cold (luke warm) drinks and ask your obliging Mrs to pick you up.

At least that's my understanding of marriage!

Let's see, finish work at 5 / 5:30pm (cant make supporters bus) on friday. No direct bus routes form the beaches to the stadium that's fine i will drive. Peak hour traffic o yea guess i might make kick off maybe if it isn't raining and no accidents.

Getting to ANZ couldn't be harder from the beaches especially on a workday. I will still go but i can understand how people can't make the trip.

My son's first game (when he was 4) was watched on my shoulders on the Hill surrounded by hundreds of Doggies fans there to see El Masri break the record for most consecutive conversions.
No problem then and none since with taking the kids to the game.
Most Bulldogs fans are aware of their responsibility to represent their club and (from experience) are not shy at telling those acting "silly" to "stop it".
There is a dedicated Eagles bay and dedicated family area at the ground to watch the game.
For locals the supporters bus at $20 return (for members) is a convenient way to get to and from Homebush.

Call the club to book the bus (02 9970 3000)

Would be great to see a good turn out of Eagles fans at the game!

That price is pre-paid. And you can not buy the tickets early. The actual pricing is quiet a bit more expensive.

I don't understand why Manly fans don't like going to this game. I don't even sit in the Manly area. I sit in GA with my Bulldogs best mate and have no problems whatsoever.

Last year was great and no issues with dogs supporters. Easy trip out the for those of us who work in town, train right to the Stadium. Should make it in time for a couple of beers beforehand.

Ramrod said:
Going that far, I might as well take a plane trip to LA.

That would be a stop over before you continue on to Siberia right?
Probably get there quicker than ANZ stadium anyway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4