Thurston out for season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I only have empathy for Manly Sea eagle players
6955f42a2a68e029aea379800bbe43c8--eagle-silhouette-silhouette-school.jpg

If i was the cowboys ide be absolutely filthy...
Imo the nrl premiership should be the key focus... cows are paying this bloke top dollar to sit out of 5 weeks worth of matches in order to play origin... he goes in under done and now the cows have a wasted season...
cows should have stepped in and said mate, ur not fit to play club footy, sit out origin... oh well, they will never learn

Imo the nrl premiership should be the key focus... cows are paying this bloke top dollar to sit out of 5 weeks worth of matches in order to play origin... he goes in under done and now the cows have a wasted season...
cows should have stepped in and said mate, ur not fit to play club footy, sit out origin... oh well, they will never learn
He flogged the Eels the week before Origin
If he was injured then i doubt the cows would have let him play

Is that Max Brown and Wayne Springall, standing between the other Max and Kitey, Feathered Ouyzo Friend?
Your spot on with Max Brown and Kitey but I cant distinguish who the other Golden oldie is
Perhaps one of our feathered friends on here can help us ?
Twitter_Golden_eagles_day_504x504.jpg

No need for them to be filthy, if they don't have a backup plan, then it is their own fault if it turns out all their eggs are in one basket. It's not like he was a surprise selection out of nowhere, they go into the season knowing, and planning for those weeks.

No need for them to be filthy, if they don't have a backup plan, then it is their own fault if it turns out all their eggs are in one basket. It's not like he was a surprise selection out of nowhere, they go into the season knowing, and planning for those weeks.
They just got Te mare Martin from the riff as a back up.

I'm an admirer of Thurston and I hate to indulge in behaviour that only the Germans have a word for, but I'm kinda glad he's gone. I'm still pissed about that pass he threw off the ground two metres forward with the ref standing right beside him towards the end of the second Origin game. I hate that there are different rules for different players (and teams) in Origin and the NRL and that I'm now almost certain that if games aren't technically "rigged", they're definitely prodded in a predetermined direction. Kinda spoils my enjoyment of rugby league.

Your spot on with Max Brown and Kitey but I cant distinguish who the other Golden oldie is
Perhaps one of our feathered friends on here can help us ?

Tis Mark Bryant on the far left. One of the main guys behind the golden eagles set up

:)

Love him or hate him he's been sensational for a long time. If Wednesday was his last rep game then I can live with him kicking a goal to win the match - he deserves that.

On the other side being a one eyed Manly & NSW Supporter I will sleep a lot better for game 3. All we need know is to pay one of our Kiwi friends to get stuck into Smith & Slater over the next few weeks. I think a few more season ending injuries would be just fine

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6