Thursday Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
What do we do now? I suppose I'm like many of us now, lying on the floor listening to 60's psych music and trying to reach my stubbie on the table.

I love playing first and winning. I can relax and watch the other games knowing we have the win in the bag for this round. When we lose at the start of the round I can't enjoy the other games as much. Unless it's the dogs losing.

If you're going to have Thursday games then the Monday night game should be scrapped from that round. It feels wrong to only have game on a Saturday (like tonight) or one match on a Friday (like previous rounds).

Thursday games are great if you keep them sacred but they can be easily overdone.

I know what you're saying and in the real world who gives a f..k about St George and Cronulla.

And for those of us on the floor let me recommend Motorcycle Irene by Moby Grape, Dandelion Seeds by July and Death Sound Blues by Country Joe and the Fish. All available on Youtube.

Moondog said:
What do we do now? I suppose I'm like many of us now, lying on the floor listening to 60's psych music and trying to reach my stubbie on the table.
Had this very conversation on Thursday night, again yesterday and once this morning, about what to do now, not the 60's music.

A 4 day weekend with nothing left to watch but other teams I dont care about. This keeps up I may have to actually come up with a conversation topic with the wife

Daniel said:
Moondog said:
Had this very conversation on Thursday night, again yesterday and once this morning, about what to do now, not the 60's music.

A 4 day weekend with nothing left to watch but other teams I dont care about. This keeps up I may have to actually come up with a conversation topic with the wife
I did that once mate. It's really a last resort. I'm almost sixty now, deep and meaningful means forget about football. Next thing is she'll ask you about your feelings. She'll want you to get rid of your long grey beard look like a regular moron. I've even got stupid little grand kids putting it on me now.

effnic said:
I love playing first and winning. I can relax and watch the other games knowing we have the win in the bag for this round. When we lose at the start of the round I can't enjoy the other games as much. Unless it's the dogs losing.

Absolutely. Agree 100%.

There's something unnatural about Thursday games. I did'nt mind the Amco Cup but that was on a Wednesday. Pretty sure God always wanted Footy on a Sunday... don't want to alarm anyone but I've got a really bad feelng...

Moondog said:

Honesty is always the best policy.

It just dawned on me that next week the manly game will be the late game in QLD. My week just got ruined

Moondog said:
I know what you're saying and in the real world who gives a f..k about St George and Cronulla.

And for those of us on the floor let me recommend Motorcycle Irene by Moby Grape, Dandelion Seeds by July and Death Sound Blues by Country Joe and the Fish. All available on Youtube.

Try the Allah-las

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8