Thuggery

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
  Plain,good,old fashioned  Les Boyd, Les Davidson, MG Thuggery is what's needed on Saturday night. Kite went the knuckle  in the corresponding game in 2008, and it was bloody brilliant, everyone fired up! The scum need to be belted physically.Forget the footy-rip into these cheating bastards! :mad:

wombatgc link said:
  Plain,good,old fashioned  Les Boyd, Les Davidson, MG Thuggery is what's needed on Saturday night. Kite went the knuckle  in the corresponding game in 2008, and it was bloody brilliant, everyone fired up! The scum need to be belted physically.Forget the footy-rip into these cheating bastards! :mad:

Wombat, we lost that game at Brooky and everyone was wondering why I was so chipper the next day.  I knew we would beat them the next time we played.

I'm with you: go the knuckle.  Who's going to start it this year though?

I'd love to see T-Rex just go completely nuts in the first minute, just lose the plot and take on the entire Storm back-line. ;)
I think Shane Rodney from memory is pretty handy with the fists.
I wonder wether Perry could be awakened from his 12 week slumber to be bothered throwing a cpl??

Robbo might cut loose. He is normally very laid back, but I sense an uncontrollable rage building in him. He'll flatten either White or Manu (maybe both?)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Robbo might cut loose. He is normally very laid back, but I sense an uncontrollable rage building in him. He'll flatten either White or Manu (maybe both?)

He will do that with the helicopter, no need for the fists ;)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:

You wouldn't like him when his angry

You guys know if our guys put their little finger on any of the grubs,they will lay down like the whinging,sooking,cowardice,wooden spooners that they are,just to get our guys in trouble.Team of cats and cheats.STILL $1.3M over the cap and allowed to influence how the 8 will finish up!!!! F*****G cheats shouldn't be allowed to have that f*****g team on the field,and should be out of the NRL until they're under the cap.I know I'll cop a spray here from some,but imagine if we went over the cap like they did-we'd be hounded from pillar to post,not lauded by the channell number 9 and fux commentators!!

ayjay007 link said:
You guys know if our guys put their little finger on any of the grubs,they will lay down like the whinging,sooking,cowardice,wooden spooners that they are,just to get our guys in trouble.Team of cats and cheats.STILL $1.3M over the cap and allowed to influence how the 8 will finish up!!!! F*****G cheats shouldn't be allowed to have that f*****g team on the field,and should be out of the NRL until they're under the cap.I know I'll cop a spray here from some,but imagine if we went over the cap like they did-we'd be hounded from pillar to post,not lauded by the channell number 9 and fux commentators!!

+1

The match has the potential to ignite. Storm players won't think twice about sitting out a couple of weeks suspended, they have nothing to lose.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
The match has the potential to ignite. Storm players won't think twice about sitting out a couple of weeks suspended, they have nothing to lose.

Exactly!!They can get 5 weeks,and it won't affect next year!!The no real leadership (nrl) should have said at the time of their points/premierships/minor p'ships,that any suspensions would start when the storm finally ran on a LEGAL team,or from round 1 next year(whichever came first).Even players that transferred because of the massive fraud that they perpetrated,should have to start any sentences from round 1 next year!!!!!!!!!!

Go the thuggery and it will be the same old, same old.  Penalties, invite them down to our line and they score.  Just play hard and tough.  No thuggery = no penalties.  All the guys have to do to win is play with intensity.

ahhh had a good sleep,totally refreshed. Thought I may have been a bit neanderthal last night with this thread...but no,still good to go!!....bash the living sh^t out of these filthy grubs! Have a good day. ;)

How about get so far ahead on the score board FIRST , and then maybe smack the biatches around , for comedy value

Don't reason with them
Don't argue with them
Just dominate them !
Well it works for the dog whisperer..lol

I'd love to see Matai put one on cameron smith again. Like he did in a game one or two years back where smith was down and out. I'm sure that will fire up the boys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7