Throw it down elliott

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Probably considered next cab off the backline rank, he was overlooked for Funa. Gets his shot and did he go at 100 miles an hour. Bulked up , used his charecteristic jink around in the centres, until moved to FB tackled strong. Strong and safe in the air

Even though turbs is the biggest loss , with addin and jakey, elliott proved a worthy replacement last year because he competetes for every scrap. Seemed to be stronger, bulkier and more confident.

Waddell was carrying himself much the same way until injured. Its easy to imagine xavier coates has a different night if elliott was wing las week under the high ball. Just an observation, not snarking change

Notable mention is keppie. He is going great guns considering experience. Nice to have big guys to debut with for him, very mobile, loves a smash , gaining confidence in yardage each week.

His rush up in defense was poorly timed, still doesn't like to pass but a worthy fill in

Elliot is a good replacement has speed and can catch his biggest problem is passing I can’t see him being able to catch and pass to set up our wingers but his our best option

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2