Three months of wins ahead of us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yep and it starts this weekend as my wife and I head off tomorrow on three months holiday clogging up the roads in our 4WD and caravan.

This is the fourth year in a row we have been on an extended holiday (the last 3 years about 6-7 weeks each time) and during that time, on each and every occasion, we have had a gigantic string of wins, only losing a couple when I returned.

So I am figuring that it will happen again (or at least hope so).

I am not travelling as remotely as I have done in 2011/12 and 13 so at least on this trip should be able to view most games, at worst on delay given I'll be largely in South Australia , Northern Territory for the first 6 weeks or so and then in the Gulf Country and far North Queensland for a few months.

Unfortunately I'll be in Queensland for each of the three SOO games BUT I do have my Blues jersey with me and will stick it to those Queenslanders as much as I can, jeez I hope we can finally break the drought.

Another Manly fan I know well through the MWTS and her partner also have a caravan and as it stands we will meet at Kings Canyon and then travel on to Alice Springs, so we will get to see the Knights V Manly game together at a pub in the Alice...should be fun.

I'll post occasionally but not as much as I usually do as I'll be off WiFi and onto a 3G plan, so need to keep as much of that for watching games on Foxtel Go or the NRL Live app.

So cheers everyone, and despite the last few days I reckon we are in for a cracker of a year, if ever there's a reason for another Grand Final appearance we now have it, and just imagine if you will, its the 76th minute, and DCE deftly passes the ball to Gifty to get a try in the final minutes of another glorious Grand Final win........I can almost smell it!!

GO MANLY

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yep and it starts this weekend as my wife and I head off tomorrow on three months holiday clogging up the roads in our 4WD and caravan.

This is the fourth year in a row we have been on an extended holiday (the last 3 years about 6-7 weeks each time) and during that time, on each and every occasion, we have had a gigantic string of wins, only losing a couple when I returned.

I am not travelling as remotely as I have done in 2011/12 and 13 so at least on this trip should be able to view most games, at worst on delay given I'll be largely in South Australia , Northern Territory for the first 6 weeks or so and then in the Gulf Country and far North Queensland for a few months.

Unfortunately I'll be in Queensland for each of the three SOO games BUT I do have my Blues jersey with me and will stick it to those Queenslanders as much as I can, jeez I hope we can finally break the drought.

Another Manly fan I know well through the MWTS and her partner also have a caravan and as it stands we will meet at Kings Canyon and then travel on to Alice Springs, so we will get to see the Knights V Manly game together at a pub in the Alice...should be fun.

I'll post occasionally but not as much as I usually do as I'll be off WiFi and onto a 3G plan, so need to keep as much of that for watching games on Foxtel Go or the NRL Live app.

So cheers everyone, and despite the last few days I reckon we are in for a cracker of a year, if ever there's a reason for another Grand Final appearance we now have it, and just imagine if you will, its the 76th minute, and DCE deftly passes the ball to Gifty to get a try in the final minutes of another glorious Grand Final win........I can almost smell it!!

GO MANLY
Sounds good Mark, may see ya round in FNQ I'll keep an eye out for the maroon and white van holdin me up.[/size][/font]
[size=medium]

3 months seems way too short Mark. Surely you should deserve to have a holiday until at least mid-October? Better still, maybe you could spend the next decade or so on holidays? We need to challenge the St George record of 11 in a row.

Mark from Brisbane said:

i just hope you have a car/4WD with enough power capable of towing a caravan...
nothing worse than these losers doing 10-20kph below the speed limit cause their poxy 4 cyl 4WD can't tow up a slow incline!

enjoy, GO MANLY!

Mark from Brisbane said:

GO MANLY

Us Queenslanders hope you guys can break the drought too. 8o% of the State is now drought declared. ;) :(

Don't forget to let me know when you're around CQ Mark. If it's around SOO time, there'll be free food and drinks at my place for Blues supporters. Manly games on the big screen every weekend too :D

Enjoy your trip mate!!

[/quote]

i just hope you have a car/4WD with enough power capable of towing a caravan...
nothing worse than these losers doing 10-20kph below the speed limit cause their poxy 4 cyl 4WD can't tow up a slow incline!

enjoy, GO MANLY!
[/quote]

Whoops

Sounds like a nice trip, however hope u havn't jinxed us....currently spending a week in Hong Kong for a family matter. Really wished NRL allowed us yo play the Raiders over in Shenzhen.

See I go away and they win, 1 down 15 to go!!

Listened in on Tunein Radio from a river camp near Balranald.

GO MANLY

Mark from Brisbane said:

GO MANLY

Keep on truckin' Mark and I'll keep on bagging.

Mark from Brisbane said:

GO MANLY
6.00pm Foxsports pub in Balranald mate start driving.

Geez Mark, you don't muck around getting us those wins!

Another biggun against the scum would be awesome too, thanks!

Well if that's the effect I have on the team maybe I shouldn't come back to October!!

It's just a funny stat, the last three years all winning streaks when away!!

Well if that's the effect I have on the team maybe I shouldn't come back to October!!

It's just a funny stat, the last three years all winning streaks when away!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7