Thread prefixes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

I have added thread prefixes. I can add further ones so am open to your opinions.

Basically when you start a thread you can choose, at the moment

Manly:
or
NRL:

So you thread would then read

"Manly: I love Beaver"

They are not mandatory but might be worth starting to use.

I am also going to Add

"Spoiler"
"Rant"

and whatever else we can think will be useful

Dan

"L-Plates"
For those who struggle to communicate effectively using the English language.

Duff said:
"L-Plates"
For those who struggle to communicate effectively using the English language.

That 1 might not work, the people who really need to use it are blind to the fact.

If nothing else the spoiler Prefix will be very handy for match updates

Is it really that big an inconvenience for people if a couple of threads pop up for the same topic or they read something by mistake because they didn't know what the topic was about? I would love to have your life if thats the worst thing that happens to you in a day.

Lol i agree somewhat. But it is also only an option, you don't have to post with thread prefixes.

Best of both worlds too.

I can see the Spoiler and the FYI (Only I have access to that) being fairly useful

Good idea, some kind of standardized thread prefix conventions can really help some forums.

You also need an advanced mathematics and engineering doctorate to work out the details

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7