This will fire most of you up. But this is a great read(for me)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tractorboy

Reserve Grader
The ICC test rankings. I haven't seem this for a long time. :D 8) ;D
Team Matches Points Rating
1 India
2 South Africa
3 Sri Lanka
4 ENGLAND
5 AUSTRALIA
6 Pakistan 
7 West Indies 
8 New Zealand
9 Bangladesh

May as well get used to it we will be up where India are pretty soon ;D

Funny that when the Aussies start to struggle they then decide to point out others who have players born from elsewhere.

Nah we have been pointing that out for years.

Gatting
Lamb
Smith
Hussain
Holliaoke
Defreitis

the Nawab of Patuadi if you want to go way back.

**** Even Jardine was born in India.

I meant the other way, maybe not so much in cricket and i haven't bothered to dig out names but the Aussies are masters at taking people from other counties.

I cannot be bothered to make up a list, I don't have the time and i'd need a long time. All I care about is the Ashes this year, its going to be great.

tractorboy link said:
I meant the other way, maybe not so much in cricket and i haven't bothered to dig out names but the Aussies are masters at taking people from other counties.

Victoria isn't another country is it?  I know they play stupid games down there but they are still Aussies... ;D

Schooner link said:
[quote author=tractorboy link=topic=185780.msg302758#msg302758 date=1287230946]

Victoria isn't another country is it?  I know they play stupid games down there but they are still Aussies... ;D
[/quote]

Theyre the dregs of australia

Good luck with all this Ben, I noticed an English cricketer said they were the ManU of cricket, an odd comment when Chelsea is winning everything don't you think?

I suspect you may regret this thread after the ashes, its over here this time remember.

I will regret things no matter what the result. If we lose then obviously its the same old crap. If we win people wll make up excuses. (If I believe what happened in the 2003 great rugby world cup only one man played the game).

Didn't hear the Man u comment but yes rather strange. The boys should be  confident however no reason not to be this is our best chance in a long time to win over here.
The thread was of course a bit of a joke, both sides should be higher up there where we both are. The Aussies are much better then 5th obviously

Bradza link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=185780.msg303035#msg303035 date=1287473623]
Chelsea is winning everything

hmmmmmmm - there's a big silver CL trophy with big handles on either side that they've never won.............
[/quote]

Ok, point. Perhaps I should have said Chelsea are winning much more then Man U.

Still, the point someone highlighted to me was that the new system of the top 4 playing each other in tests and the the next 4 playing each other comes in soon, this would mean that we are stuck in the lower group. I wonder what that means for the ashes.

doubt it Gronk, the points we are defending this summer are from last time they were here, we won 5 - 0 last time, so if we dont repeat that we will actually go further backwards

tractorboy link said:
lol tractor they`re not masters.. it`s not  the aussies fault  great athletes want to defect to aust is it..  lol  ;D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6