This summer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
gee I can't wait for the 5 match one-day series versus the Black Caps in February.  that is sure to be riveting.  i'll be glued to my television.  ::)

If Ryder and McCullum get going then they can provide a bit of entertainment, along with Taylor and Oram in the middle order. They will need to fire though coz they will be chasing some massive scores

The baby blue have the kiwis at 6/184 and How has 117 of them hahaha

The new pidge has picked up 2 wickets and is keeping it tight.

I think last night said a lot.

Black caps are a chance in the first test. Our bowlers were woeful and appeared to be bowling indian lengths, the weird thing is only siddle bowled over there and he adjusted ok as the game went on.

At the Gabba i was thinking symonds will play as the part time spinner with Lee, clark, Watson and johnson but after his bowling last night i think Krazy is a good chance

What game were you watching Fluffy?

Krejza wasn't there, Xavier Doherty is the bloke you're thinking of I think, and of the likely seamer cadidates, Lee, Johnson, Clark didn't play, Watson only batted.

Tait looked awesome, can't wait to see him unleashed against NZ, they have **** themselves in the past a few times with Brett Lee's pace.

CW, Oram will be back for our home series against the Windies, how long for, who knows

I don't think Tait will worry them too much bob, they whacked him around over here a year or so ago, the thing that stuffs our batsman up is pace + swing, which is why Lee has been so successful

Fluffy, would love to believe you but we are no chance in Brisbane mate. Guys like Redmond, Ryder and Flynn are far too raw for a tour of Oz, while the 'experienced' guys in the lineup, How and Taylor, have probably played less than 20 tests between them.
My hope from the series is that a few of those blokes mentioned above get some serious time out in the middle. I rate Flynn highly, and he has some guts about him, so i really want him to get some confidence out of it

Crap players normally end up tearing us up so expect Johnson to pick up 15+ wickets in the 2 tests

Aaaahhh don't get me started on Johnson, the player forever developing, I am expecting him to get a lot of wickets too, which will justify his place in the side for another six months while Bollinger, Noffke, Bracken etc watch from the sideline.

Didn't Lillee call him a once in a generation bowler? LOL Let him develop in WA for a summer or two.

LOL he is once a generation i suppose, it isn't often someone that crap gets an extended run for Australia

Always puzzles me the manlove Ponting has for him, especially when he bowls double the overs of Clark !!

SilentBob link said:
What game were you watching Fluffy?

Krejza wasn't there, Xavier Doherty is the bloke you're thinking of I think, and of the likely seamer cadidates, Lee, Johnson, Clark didn't play, Watson only batted.

Tait looked awesome, can't wait to see him unleashed against NZ, they have S**t themselves in the past a few times with Brett Lee's pace.

the way symonds bowled Krazy would be a chance as symonds looked very underdone

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6