This says it all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMO ...
Refs Penalties do not win games but players resilience does

The Roosters and arguably the most successful club between 2015 and 2019 were not in the top 10 Refs pets Team

Cowboys 77%
KNIGHTS 67%
Souths 66%
Dragons 64%
Storm 62%
Raiders 61%
Warriors 58%
Broncos 68 %
Sharks 57%
Eels 54%

IMO ...
Refs Penalties do not win games but players resilience does

The Roosters and arguably the most successful club between 2015 and 2019 were not in the top 10 Refs pets Team

Cowboys 77%
KNIGHTS 67%
Souths 66%
Dragons 64%
Storm 62%
Raiders 61%
Warriors 58%
Broncos 68 %
Sharks 57%
Eels 54%
Don't need penalties when you have a sombrero Bozo.:wasntme:

Its not the amount of penalties. Its where and when the penalties are given.

You can get 4 or 5 penalties in a row because the opposition are giving them away defending their line and in the context they don't mean much at all. But your opposition gets two 5th tackle penalties while coming off their line and it makes a big difference.

The roosters give away penalties to reset their defensive line. It’s clearly a tactic and one that works for them.

I get more frustrated with the penalties we don’t get rather than the ones awarded against us. But as we all know, consistency is over rated.

Its not the amount of penalties. Its where and when the penalties are given.

You can get 4 or 5 penalties in a row because the opposition are giving them away defending their line and in the context they don't mean much at all. But your opposition gets two 5th tackle penalties while coming off their line and it makes a big difference.
Of all teams, I reckon we get penalised the most when putting the attacking Team under pressure in their own 20. For some reason I can always sense the penalty coming but when we are under pressure coming out from our own end it is all good.

Of all teams, I reckon we get penalised the most when putting the attacking Team under pressure in their own 20. For some reason I can always sense the penalty coming but when we are under pressure coming out from our own end it is all good.

Agreed. We always seem to get penalised when we have the opposition caught in their own 20. Yet we rarely get one of those when we're coming off our line.

That's a pretty low percentage... for a lot of 50/50's!!

Push it up Manly!!!

Maybe someone should lie and tell the refs that the "Guess what Manly hates you too" sign isn't directed at them in any way!

The roosters give away penalties to reset their defensive line. It’s clearly a tactic and one that works for them.

I get more frustrated with the penalties we don’t get rather than the ones awarded against us. But as we all know, consistency is over rated.
Agree. I think the storm started this. Dirty, filthy Bellamy and Scam.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7