This is a bottom 4 team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Every now and then it's hard and sad to confess....but this Manly team, is basically bottom 4 quality in 2022
The side has not adjusted to the modern game and unfortunately, most NRL teams are exploiting the game and winning momentum, especially around the ruck.
I would go as far to say our side is so unbalanced and this reliance on Tom is getting pretty pathetic.
They are trying hard, but off the pace in speed, discipline, execution, tactics and basically every key factor required to succeed in footy.
It could get uglier, though can see a few wins giving a glimmer the side is not so bad, but it will only really be a Band-Aid till meeting another strong side and getting belted.
I am going to follow Manly till my last breath, but this season I am not expectant of anything more than having a legitimate dig and maybe giving some young blokes an opportunity over some old plodders, who appear to be going through the motions.
Anyways- I'll never give up on the Seaeagles, but that's how I see us....a bottom 4 side or thereabouts

The whole organisation from the top down is just a circus. Clueless recruitment, turnstile administration, bewildered coaching department through all grades , training and conditioning the worst in the nrl, injury toll one of the worst, selfish leadership only concerned with self preservation. All relying on 1 player who has a glass jaw and sits on the bench for 70% of the year.

The whole organisation from the top down is just a circus. Clueless recruitment, turnstile administration, bewildered coaching department through all grades , training and conditioning the worst in the nrl, injury toll one of the worst, selfish leadership only concerned with self preservation. All relying on 1 player who has a glass jaw and sits on the bench for 70% of the year.
Sums us up perfectly shambles and joke of a club at the moment.

Ive got my own confession, i put $50 on us to get the spoon pre season, i never actually think we will get it...im really not that sure this year.

Dumb team, poorly coached, really stupid discipline, we get penalized because we are fools. Too many guys not up to first grade standard, a couple of kids with potential, but they really are rocks and diamonds.

The Storm could have run out with Munster, Cheese, The Bromich brothers, Hughes, Olam and Coates and still beaten us, such is the difference in class.

We battle every second season, we'll play finals next year.

Rant over

Don’t agree that tommy has a glass jaw. But the rest you’re on the money.

The team selection is a huge concern, why pick KDL and give him ten minutes game time, for me they would of been best suited looking forward in picking Tuitavake and giving him ten minutes or more game time.

The team doesn’t appear to be a well coached team with lack of imagination and energy.

Jorge, why Des selected him is also a worry, every coach in the competition knows his weaknesses.

Time to blood some youth and look at a new coach.

If only it was a glass jaw... at least we may get more games out of him. I'm afraid it's the rest of him that's porcelain.

Unfortunately, they aren't even fun or entertaining to watch anymore. It's literally a chore & painful to sit there through a game and watch the same old crap, week after week. I'd be very surprised by anyone enjoying this team, these players, and this coach right now. Just awful.

Time to record the games, and just delete the losses. Hopefully I get a game or two to watch between now and September.

Des has lead us completely into the doldrums.

And… next week Saab will be picked over Jorge. I would bite the bullet and put Weekes at FB, Garrick and Saab as wingers, Koula and Tui as centres for rest of season. Schuster to start instead of Davey and Davey to be used off the bench. We defended very well tonight, just some silly mistakes costs us dearly. Walker offload for a try, penalties in their half which led to tries.

Warriors next week and we will be missing at least DCE and Jake, possibly Ola. It will be time for Des to also bring in Segeyaro as Walker will most likely start at lock.

To be fair, Tommy’s jaw is pretty solid never given him trouble

The whole organisation from the top down is just a circus. Clueless recruitment, turnstile administration, bewildered coaching department through all grades , training and conditioning the worst in the nrl, injury toll one of the worst, selfish leadership only concerned with self preservation. All relying on 1 player who has a glass jaw and sits on the bench for 70% of the year
He’s a patient not a player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4