This backflipping is nonsense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Firstly, I'll be delighted if DCE stays, but its not done yet

Regardless, the precedent has been set with Papali and Tedesco and it has to change with an end of season transfer window

GC have let Sezer go based on the signing of DCE,........it's a farcial situation

**** off.

The day I feel sorry for the titans I will apologise.

We'd lost both our halves we developed with no nrl assistance while the nrl helped poach both.

It's about time we got one back and this is great.

Love you Bobby.

Yes and we will pay overs now to make him stay, against what is BEST FOR HIS FAMILY.

Well IF D$E does backflip then the NRL will more than likely change the rules as it benefits Manly while it doesn't they wont change a thing

The system is ridiculous, whether this particular rumour is true or not.

**** off.

The day I feel sorry for the titans I will apologise.

We'd lost both our halves we developed with no nrl assistance while the nrl helped poach both.

It's about time we got one back and this is great.

Love you Bobby.

Cheers for telling me to **** off

I'm not feeling sorry for the titans I'm pointing out the situation

If we signed Nate Myles as our forward leader and stop looking for forwards and then he backflipped it would stuff us

My point is this should all be done in the off season

Wow im gobsmacked by this. It explains why there has been no rush to replace him. What ever happened to the deal he did has blown up and his pal Orr has some explaining to do.

I have mixed feelings about this. For the club and fans the last few months have been torture at times. If he is staying well we get on with it but the whole process has pissed me off and im most angry at the nrl for having a system that is unfair on all parties.

Now if Foran backflips, our very own Rhino (Ryan) will apoplectic.

I'm happy to sit back and watch Foran cop the 30 year brewing bile of worm fans when they realise that he's not gonna pull them out of mediocrity. He's made a decision that he's gonna regret bitterly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7