• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
This may be the best news of all Ben T commits. The Trbojevic Brothers are Manly Warringah. Never fear feathered friends these lads will go down as the first immortals with the same name. Thirdbro is built like Tommy and plays like Jake. This is what sets us apart from the rest of the world. Home grown talent that will never turn coat. My membership hat is off Desus. It's great to be alive and support the hardest sporting club on earth. Here is to our next decade of dominance. And btw I am posting thirdbro as Ben's nickname. It just works yeah.

I believe he has already been assigned Burbo, but Thirdbro is clever.

Yeah Burbo (yeap I am sticking to that), is probably the best junior coming through our ranks.

At this stage he is probably ear marked as a centre, and could make his debut as injury cover next season. That being said, if Walker is moving on, Des may consider him early, but realistically 2020 is likely to be his first FG year.

For those interested: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/tu...vals-circling-trbojevics-20190626-p521m8.html

This may be the best news of all Ben T commits. The Trbojevic Brothers are Manly Warringah. Never fear feathered friends these lads will go down as the first immortals with the same name. Thirdbro is built like Tommy and plays like Jake. This is what sets us apart from the rest of the world. Home grown talent that will never turn coat. My membership hat is off Desus. It's great to be alive and support the hardest sporting club on earth. Here is to our next decade of dominance. And btw I am posting thirdbro as Ben's nickname. It just works yeah.
Is that you Bozo of the Southside?

If burbo come through, its going be amazing. He'l have all the determination in the world seeing his brothers become superstars.

Bent? Ok maybe not. He did show courage to push Jake and then a good turn of speed. One of the funniest practical jokes.

that was a bit of a Three Stooges sketch
3.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6