Things we know.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
1) We need Brett Stewart.. and hes back next week
2) Neumann is rubbish and should never play again in the NRL let alone Manly
3) Hall King Choc and G Stewart Perry and Kite.. wake up to yourselves.. soft.
4) Ballin v Le Strange - game time is not even...can anyone get the stats on how many points we score when either is the hooker.. im willing to bet its lobsided to when Le Strange is on. Ballin stalls the attacks.
5) Lyon MUST stay at 5/8. I wasnt his biggest fan when he moved to 5/8 as i wanted him at centre.. but i think as much as id love him at centre.. he takes the pressure off Orford.. and Orford plays better with more help and Bailey doesnt offer this.
6) Time to drop players.. and promote others.. from the under 21s. 4 straight losses and looking like S**t is enough time to change it up.
7) Fitness levels look shocking.. we seem to start well and the last 20 min of each half we make errors give penalties and miss alot of tackles...

Agree with most of these points.  However Neumann might be short of NRL standard but with the injuries which we have we really have limited choices.  I can not think of anyone else who should be called up, can you?

Garts link said:
Agree with most of these points.  However Neumann might be short of NRL standard but with the injuries which we have we really have limited choices.  I can not think of anyone else who should be called up, can you?

Yes. Anyone else.

KaZa link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=179993.msg217557#msg217557 date=1238919703]
Agree with most of these points.  However Neumann might be short of NRL standard but with the injuries which we have we really have limited choices.  I can not think of anyone else who should be called up, can you?

Yes. Anyone else.
[/quote]

Who can replace Neumann, seriously I can not name anyone with the injuries we have?

KaZa link said:
5) Lyon MUST stay at 5/8. I wasnt his biggest fan when he moved to 5/8 as i wanted him at centre.. but i think as much as id love him at centre.. he takes the pressure off Orford.. and Orford plays better with more help and Bailey doesnt offer this.

1. Snake, 2. Bani, 3. Matai, 4. Wolfman, 5. Robbo, 6. Killer.

Not sure what to do with Bailey, but I can't see Manly's attack firing while he is at 6.

I also agree on the fitness thing. We're not having the same impact with our hit-ups. Last year we'd carry defences back 2 or 3 metres every hit-up, bend the line as they say, we aren't doing that now. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me because really, we're normally the fittest team in the comp, right? Very unusual.

The easiest thing to fix at the moment is penalties. Stop giving them away boys. They're absolutely killing us.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
also this form has guaranteed that we will be lucky to get 12,000 next week

Return of the Snake, Sunday arvo footy at Brookie. Unless there is a f*cking thunderstorm, then anything less than 15k and Manly fans should feel ashamed.

take your pick

1.  Howie MATTHEWS
2.  Hayden FISHER
3.  Robinson GODFREY
4.  Ryan WALKER
5.  Michael CHAPMAN
6.  Jack PEARSON
7.  Trent HODKINSON
13. Jon MUIR
12. Jon GRIEVE
11. Steve McPHEE
10. Vic MAURO
9.  Cameron JOYCE
8.  Phil MORWOOD

Interchange:
14. Junior PALAU
15. Kris BOYCE
16. Matt MANNION
17. Julien RINALDI

Garts link said:
[quote author=KaZa link=topic=179993.msg217560#msg217560 date=1238919783]

Yes. Anyone else.
[/quote]

Who can replace Neumann, seriously I can not name anyone with the injuries we have?
[/quote]

My nan - she's been dead awhile but she'll do a better job.

Garts link said:

Yes. Anyone else.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Im serious. Anyone else. Whos killing in Toyota Cup.. i dont care if their young.. because this guy is useless. Im sure with Brett back.. he can go back to the sunshine coast. D Williams in the centres.. apparantly T Williams is back next week.

well next week it looks like we will be without Lyon, matai and I heard on the ABC call that wolfy hurt his shoulder again

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
well next week it looks like we will be without Lyon, matai and I heard on the ABC call that wolfy hurt his shoulder again

Ah well. Promote the Toyota Cup side.  Im sick of watching these cocky pricks in our jersey.

KaZa link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=179993.msg217563#msg217563 date=1238919888]

Yes. Anyone else.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Im serious. Anyone else. Whos killing in Toyota Cup.. i dont care if their young.. because this guy is useless. Im sure with Brett back.. he can go back to the sunshine coast. D Williams in the centres.. apparantly T Williams is back next week.
[/quote]

I know he is not the greatest but I am not aware of anyone who is killing it in the 20's who should be called up.  I would like to think I am wrong but I dount Des would not leave someone better there.  Remember the 20's side was not that flash last year.  

missing_something link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=179993.msg217571#msg217571 date=1238920182]
8. They are useless F**kers

I'm not sure you should be commenting on their sexual performances it's bad to kiss and tell.
[/quote]

Well they are playing like a bunch of gaylords.

LOL so we bring in another young bloke, give him 2 games, and then he gets tagged as **** and should never play NRL again blah blah blah

No point bringing someone in just for the sake of it. Tony Williams replacing Neumann would be fine, haven't seen enough of anyone else to say for sure they would be a better option than Neumann

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6