Things I did today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Watched and helped my bitch (dog not wife) give birth!

wow that was a pretty cool experience. We now have 3 Blenheim Cavalier King Charles puppies nursing off of Daisy in her whelping box.

6 weeks until my kids birth and 8 weeks until we can release the puppies.

If anyone is in the market for a male Cavalier King Charles pup let me know. They come from a very good line, but we are not releasing with papers.

Dan

or the wife?

How far away are you guys now? Must be any day now right?

I like the way you think.

Our due date is May 4, the doc may induce before then because the baby looks to be a big one (over ten pounds).

holy ****balls 10pounds?

that is huge......c-section I am guessing?

C-section only if we have to. Yeah the pregnancy has gone very well and so the baby has grown a lot. Should help with them getting settled a bit quicker.

The wife did well getting herself very fit beforehand and I think this has helped the pregnancy go so well.

Dude there was a 5kg baby born in melbourne a few months ago. What are they putting in the water down there?

If it's a boy, I guess you could say the baby is 6 lb, the rest is well....

We're expecting a girl. The only thing not pink in the nursery is a maroon and white scarf hanging over the bassinet....

We just picked up the nursery stuff yesterday. Have Oz Tag tonight so won't be able to put it together until tomorrow night

Leanne is cleaning the nursery up right now

Identified a huge global crisis:

Obama's not yankee-doodle, that certificate is so photoshopped.
We need a dozen federal and UN inquiries into this initiated immediately, and to be thorough to last at least 2 years.
Massive stuff.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4