They think they'll outnumber us!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Of course there will be many more of them.
Have you seen the rate they breed?

And I also expect them to start arriving in droves very early on because they won't be coming from work.

It appears the Bulldogs army is based in Milsons Point. Not surprising I guess considering their coach and half their team would not be seen dead in Belmore...

How are they going to get to Brookie with no trains. Are they going to slash the seats and spray graffitti in their own cars.

Sigh:

I wanna say - "stop being so racist!!!!!!"

but then you guys will all turn on me and by default bulldogs supporters hate me anyway....

so I guess me and the hat'll keep quiet.

Peace!

Edit: Go Manly!

"'me and habib are getting hectic bro, we have our fully sik lancer decked out in doggies gear and are heading to brookvale bro.

Its gonna be hectic tonight bro DOGGIES

Do they mean on the field, like last week, knock out an opposition player in the first minute and play a team with one less player.

I hope they do come with numbers as the gate takings will be well needed. AND...when the dogs lose, there will be more going back to Belmore crying how they were robbed.

Downside will be more damage to cars and property on the way.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2