There king Ceo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was quoted as saying yesterday that he was looking forward to round 8 v Manly with some hero smile at the end of it. They'll cop a hiding that day whats he looking foward too ? Any idea He must be mad.

From the F6 said:
Was quoted as saying yesterday that he was looking forward to round 8 v Manly with some hero smile at the end of it. They'll cop a hiding that day whats he looking foward too ? Any idea He must be mad.

Of course the 'turd had a smile- it's their home game...$$$$

Manly fans should seriously consider not attending this game in protest at the manner in which they have handled themselves in the sordid Des-gate affair. Don't get mad, get even.

I have two suggestions- 1) Find a mate who has a membership to the Olympic Stadium therefore not having to pay to enter (I am on the search), and 2) Manly could arrange a special live screening at Brookvale (under the guise of providing a service for fans who cannot attend), thus allowing fans to watch the match in a safe and civilised atmosphere, whilst contributing a token entry fee (possibly $10), which would go towards Geoff Toovey's wages and not you know who...

As I said in another thread this clown has achieved nothing, He is as over-rated as Mark Gasnier. Since he took over the Dogs have sacked 3 coaches in 4 years and been in 1 finals series in 4 years. He is a pretender.

They were in 6 of the previous 9 before he got there that would have been 7 if they didnt get caught cheating in 2003.

conanu said:
As I said in another thread this clown has achieved nothing, He is as over-rated as Mark Gasnier. Since he took over the Dogs have sacked 3 coaches in 4 years and been in 1 finals series in 4 years. He is a pretender.

They were in 6 of the previous 9 before he got there that would have been 7 if they didnt get caught cheating in 2003.

As big a loser as the 'turd is, I still do not want to give any of my hard earnt to him or his traitorous cohorts.

because my family and i are from the central coast our rule is that when we go and watch Manly play we only go to brookie, that way i know my hard earned is going to our great club.wouldnt waste my money going to any other ground, except for the big games at the end of the year.

From the F6 said:
He has got nothing to smile about , they have not won anything yet . He is a King that overspends and underachieves .He is a King that promises so much but delivers very little .
He is a king with out a premiership crown.:D:D:D

BOZO said:
From the F6 said:
He has got nothing to smile about , they have not won anything yet . He is a King that overspends and underachieves .He is a King that promises so much but delivers very little .
He is a king with out a premiership crown.:D:D:D
He's a !@#king %$@!

I understand the sentiment behind a boycott of the game, but this is the one game where we need to really show our support for the boys.

How would the players feel if no one comes to support them in that game, and also it would give the Dogs supporters (and the media) the opportunity to throw around the crap about Manly supporters not traveling to support our team.

I think a bigger message would be to get 20 - 30,000, or more, Manly fans out there and drown out the Scumdog fans.

Not giving them money is hardly going to hurt them anyway.

Brookie4eva said:
I understand the sentiment behind a boycott of the game, but this is the one game where we need to really show our support for the boys.

How would the players feel if no one comes to support them in that game, and also it would give the Dogs supporters (and the media) the opportunity to throw around the crap about Manly supporters not traveling to support our team.

I think a bigger message would be to get 20 - 30,000, or more, Manly fans out there and drown out the Scumdog fans.

Do you seriously believe that restricting the Chihuahua's revenue at this of all games is not going to p*ss off the 'turd?
The media have already started drumming this match up.

Mind you, like I mentioned in a previous post, try to find an Olympic Stadium member- that way you get to cheer on the Mighty Sea Eagles without adding to the 'turds coffers.

Vyssini said:
Do you seriously believe that restricting the Chihuahua's revenue at this of all games is not going to p*ss off the 'turd?

It probably would piss him off, but I see supporting our players as more important than pissing off the Turd.

I am here because of my desire to support my team, and that takes precedence over pissing off other clubs. However, if by supporting my team I can also piss off other clubs, then that's a bonus.

Brookie4eva said:

Brookie4eva is right. There's no need for us to boycott the game. That will only achieve more negative press for Manly. It's much better if we show the team our support by turning up in big numbers and this will no doubt give the players a lift in performance. The elation on our faces when we see Manly romp home will be something not to be missed.

You people are incredible and so hypocritical. He has plenty to smile about including the fact he will probably get a sell out for that game and bring in some great marketing dollars for the club. You are all so angry, first because Des is leaving for the dogs, then at des for leaving, then at des for apparently wanting to be a control freak.

Greenburg hasn't achieved anything?
sure, of course not, and they haven't been in the papers recently for far more positive things than us, say like signing a 2 time premiership winning coach and the better part of his squad, that in marketing, and PR dollars is a massive achievement in itself. If they translate that to a premiership within 4 years, he has orchestrated one of the biggest coups in recent NRL history....
yeah achieved nothing

Daniel said:
You people are incredible and so hypocritical. He has plenty to smile about including the fact he will probably get a sell out for that game and bring in some great marketing dollars for the club. You are all so angry, first because Des is leaving for the dogs, then at des for leaving, then at des for apparently wanting to be a control freak.
Greenburg hasn't achieved anything?
sure, of course not, and they haven't been in
the papers recently for far more positive things
than us, say like signing a 2 time premiership
winning coach and the better part of his
squad, that in marketing, and PR dollars is a
massive achievement in itself. If they translate
that to a premiership within 4 years, he has
orchestrated one of the biggest coups in
recent NRL history....
yeah achieved nothing

Dan there are a hell of alot of "IF's" in that post. His record is 1 semi final in 4 seasons
Sacked 3 coaches in 4 years. Bought a premiership winning coach but not a premiership. All he has shown is that he is a great spin doctor because the rest of the world think he is the messiah. When and if they Win a premiership with Des then i will give him a little credit. Until that happens he has achieved nothing and has the same trophies that Tony Zappia has when he signed premiership winning coach Ricky Stuart to Cronulla and we all know how that worked out. Dan dont praise him he simply doesnt deserve it yet.

And would hardly call Kelly Egan and noel the better part of his squad. I reckon that Donny Singe is a big reason why we dominate so much along with the rest of our staff that havent left. Dont get sucked in by the Telecrap's negative stories we are still a strong club.

Actually there are only two "if's in that and they are not far stretches of imagination either.

The rest is already fact, some is looking at fact going forward

OMG!! Greenburg's gotten to you hasn't he Dan?? You can't change this site to a Bulldog supporters forum! How much has he offered you?? I'll double it, tripple it, whatever you want. You can't leave us Dan!! WE LOVE YOU DAMMIT!!! ;)

haha, no one offers me anything for this site unfortunately. But it is on the open market

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8