There goes sneaking up on them .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
So ... Des ... the master of under the radar ... has been totally gazumped ....

I suspect that when Des thought it would be the right time to debut young Hoppa ... he would have kept it under wraps as long as he could .... and played it low key ...

Instead ... through the efforts of others ... the selection/none selection of Hoppa has become a media storm .... we now have a back page of the paper saying he is better than Bradman ... and faster than Pharlap ....

BUT ... it's not so bad ... I am certain tha Storm boys won't even mention him before the game .... and will treat him kindly ...

I am trying to remember a bigger build up for a young kid on debut ... maybe Fittler ... how Dessie would have played it is now out the window ...

I wish Hoppa all the best of luck and fortune ..... the pressure will be enormous .....

#Under the Radar ... is Gonski ...

Haha you are dead right of course, but we can't control everything. Not even Des can, and he certainly tries.
If Hoppa is picked at least it will give suffering Sea eagle fans a boost, so whatever else happens it will be a plus.

I read the Warriors were going to pick Albert. I dare say that means we had to intend to pick him to get him back from the loan. Anyone who has watched Manly for the last 10 weeks knows Albert is under 0 pressure to perform. After all, only Jorge has been dropped for 1 week in all that time based on form.

Wait until Josh is debuted. The Tele back page will be:
Manly's foot ball to gain kick from The Shoe

So ... Des ... the master of under the radar ... has been totally gazumped ....

I suspect that when Des thought it would be the right time to debut young Hoppa ... he would have kept it under wraps as long as he could .... and played it low key ...

Instead ... through the efforts of others ... the selection/none selection of Hoppa has become a media storm .... we now have a back page of the paper saying he is better than Bradman ... and faster than Pharlap ....

BUT ... it's not so bad ... I am certain tha Storm boys won't even mention him before the game .... and will treat him kindly ...

I am trying to remember a bigger build up for a young kid on debut ... maybe Fittler ... how Dessie would have played it is now out the window ...

I wish Hoppa all the best of luck and fortune ..... the pressure will be enormous .....

#Under the Radar ... is Gonski ...

Almost needed a degree in morse code to read amongst the dots

Lol

jack to centre

albert 18

thomo back

and the rest as is

happy funa gets another crack at 1

storm

munster, Smith Bromwich all back just in Time for us

I think Des has iso madness. Form and performance not a factor in his team selections. This is some seriously low performance culture and leadership techniques on show this year. It beggars belief tbh.

Fancy our great club being held to ransom by J. Hopoate
Seriously, some people are deluded if they think this strong arm stuff will be forgotten.
He might be the next coming of Black Jesus, but does anybody here think that all this kerfuffle has not damaged all parties, more so young Hoppa.
The OP is correct, what a **** sandwhich

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7