The Wolfman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Z

zeypher

Just wondering if anyone has heard any news on the fate of the Wolfman if he will be re-signed or not, would be such a shame to lose a great player.

zeypher said:
Just wondering if anyone has heard any news on the fate of the Wolfman if he will be re-signed or not, would be such a shame to lose a great player.

Under contract for another year (2013).

Hopefully we see this adorable :p visage accompanied by the Wolf howl many times this year!
[attachment=408]

Kudos to Manly for having Jason Annear in the 2013 NRL Player Profiles:angel:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/playerprofiles

Wolfy is hilarious, that middle parted wet comb bob he had last year was gold!

A fully fit Wolfman is an integral part of the team & absolutely vital in the chances of a premiership in 2013.
Wingers are THE major area of concern due to lack of quality backup out wide so keeping Wolf & an improved Taufua on the field is key, particularly come finals time.....

Mark from Brisbane said:
I agree MK....we are short on wingers, said so in another thread late last year.

Apart from Horhay....we have an (as yet not ready to play Wolfie) and ????...I suppose Bennie Farrar.....have I forgotten anyone??

Hiku for one. His uncle said on this forum that he was expecting to start on the wing, so we have 4 wingers at least.

Inspirational Player , he adds passion to our team . First winger picked if he is fit

Ralphie said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
I agree MK....we are short on wingers, said so in another thread late last year.

Apart from Horhay....we have an (as yet not ready to play Wolfie) and ????...I suppose Bennie Farrar.....have I forgotten anyone??

Hiku for one. His uncle said on this forum that he was expecting to start on the wing, so we have 4 wingers at least.

Wasn't aware he was a winger...good, might need every one we have....suppose it will then be a toss up between he and Farrer as to who gets first dig!!

Ralphie said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Who are the 4 wingers??
Theres Wolf who is a lottery to play each game, Taufua who has massive attacking potential yet still shaky in defence & against a decent kicking game.
Hiku - looked ok at TC level but cant claim he is NRL ready as 1 of the 4 or Farrar who imo lacks genuine speed & ability as a winger.
Make no mistake - if injuries again hit the outside backs it will be a huge concern & difficult to overcome.
The player who could be a suprise packet on the wing imo is Esi Tonga who could develope into a Matt Utai type & could prove valuable by the end of 2013.

There's a young kid called Robinson, I think. Still a kid about 16-17 who came down from QLD last year, but may turn out to become the fastest player in League. Mixes his footie with competitive running and may represent Oz in future in 100mts-200mts. Could be anything when he's old enough.

Jatz Crackers said:
Gagan can play wing.

May be an option jatz & also Gutherson should be eligable in 2013 so maybe a young gun can become a suprise packet out wide at some stage.
Have more faith in 1 of these youngsters & Hiku than anything else outside Wolf/Taufua to do the job.

MK Eagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Gagan can play wing.

May be an option jatz & also Gutherson should be eligable in 2013 so maybe a young gun can become a suprise packet out wide at some stage.
Have more faith in 1 of these youngsters & Hiku than anything else outside Wolf/Taufua to do the job.

Farrar is a good player but also you should not discount Esi Tonga. This time last year he was a member of the Queensland Origin Emerging Squad. He got dumped for breaking discipline but he has ability and he's still only 24 years old.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2