The wind, the weather and the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So I know it's been blowing strongly down there and we have been copping a fair bit of it up this way too, but the worst is meant to hit us in the next few days.

Is it still blowing a down there?

How do you think this is going to effect the game?

Personally I would try a couple of bombs early because they will get you a mixed bag, and if luck is on your side a few tries. However if its blowing strongly enough, it could mean the ball ends up out more often than not.

Going to make an interesting game even more interesting I think

So I know it's been blowing strongly down there and we have been copping a fair bit of it up this way too, but the worst is meant to hit us in the next few days.

Is it still blowing a down there?

How do you think this is going to effect the game?

Personally I would try a couple of bombs early because they will get you a mixed bag, and if luck is on your side a few tries. However if its blowing strongly enough, it could mean the ball ends up out more often than not.

Going to make an interesting game even more interesting I think

I think kicking will be difficult. Around Newcastle the wind gusts very strongly then suddenly dies down, so there'll defintitely be a luck aspect if its the same at Bluetonge.

I think kicking will be difficult. Around Newcastle the wind gusts very strongly then suddenly dies down, so there'll defintitely be a luck aspect if its the same at Bluetonge.

Well if the wind in sydney is any guage the last thing you'd do is put up a bomb. Gonna be a gritty game won in the forwards i think.

Manly by 12 choc FTS Foran m.o.m

Well if the wind in sydney is any guage the last thing you'd do is put up a bomb. Gonna be a gritty game won in the forwards i think.

Manly by 12 choc FTS Foran m.o.m

It effected Lyon's kicking last night. As for Reynolds, he only had one shot at goal and it was right in front, didn't count.

The wind was horrible. The Push It Up Manly sign was like a spinnaker.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4