The whipping boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are showing heart & resolve ,what a game !!
Have a look at all our former whipping boys .
These are all guys no one wanted to see in a Manly jersey again.
Hats off to you champions, never give up.
Croker ,
Suli,
Parker,
Taufua ,
Elliott.

Well said @robbiea , I'm just wiping egg off my face
giphy.gif

Of that group, I think:

+ Parker is improving exponentially;
+ Croker. I feel bad for LG, but wow;
+ Taufua has been better, by a ways.
I was into Elliot in that first half, for what I deemed as half arse returns of the ball. What ever Des said to him at half time worked. Huge improvement in the second half.

So proud of all the players. Not many superstars but a team full of champions. Congratulations must go to all the players and coaching staffs especially Des.

I was into Elliot in that first half, for what I deemed as half arse returns of the ball. What ever Des said to him at half time worked. Huge improvement in the second half.
Elliott,Whilst Def not a game changer or an attacking weapon ,He was safe today and made some try saving tackles.He doesnt instill me with confidence everytime he touches the ball ,buts hats off too him today ,he did good.

Of that group, I think:

+ Parker is improving exponentially;
+ Croker. I feel bad for LG, but wow;
+ Taufua has been better, by a ways.

Any thoughts as to the common denominator with all these guys sudden improvement ?

We are showing heart & resolve ,what a game !!
Have a look at all our former whipping boys .
These are all guys no one wanted to see in a Manly jersey again.
Hats off to you champions, never give up.
Croker ,
Suli,
Parker,
Taufua ,
Elliott.

Agree except for fatboi Suli. He was poor again today. Btw, I am comparing Suli to normal centres, not his own form.

Yeah, haven't seen that. Must have been amazing going by what I'm reading.

Agree except for fatboi Suli. He was poor again today. Btw, I am comparing Suli to normal centres, not his own form.
Suli was poor, slow and caught out of position in attack and defence, there was a good effort patch in the second half where he tried to lift the team defensively in the Raiders half which is good to see.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6