The wet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I reckon the wet weather puts things in Favour of manly Friday night. Benji and the diver are more effective on a dry track, and I think their 2 rookie props will struggle. (but don't tell the bookies)

It's absolutely bucketing down up here in gosford, wouldn't be surprised if the playing surface has puddles everywhere !

Just checked and looks like it may not be raining during the game -

Time Weather Temp Chance of Rain
6pm Mostly clear 23°C 22%
9pm Slight chance shower 19°C 36%

Hopefully that is correct.

This won't help King with his soap-box hands. Don't forget Shoe1, we go better on a dry track too and puddles tends to suit the younger more agile players.

Why does it feel like Friday already?

Wet weather at this stage in the season is the great leveler of talent and skill. People are rusty and their hands and eyes are not yet aligned. If it is wet and raining, bomb the crap out of their fullback

If its going to be wet I think our pack can dominate, our backs need to play a bigger role in getting us out of our end, oldies can break tackles and I he gets involved I hope to see some line breaks !

Sounds like the worst of the rain has passed. So now the ground has 24+ hours to dry out. Hopefully it doesn't keep a big crowd away.

All this rain has me wondering how much it has disrupted the re-build at Brookie Oval. Anyone know if it is still on schedule for the Penrith match (on a bloody Monday night)?

I agree, it suits us! Has anyone seen the Training ground at Narrabeen? It has been wet since before christmas, so it is no excuses for lack of wet match practice. The ground is also as a ugly as a red headed Tasmanian (touch wood he is not the groundsman! LOL), so definately no excuse for bad hands either!

My office overlooks the stadium and I can tell they have been having trouble with the turf. It will be a very heavy track not unlike brookie

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6