The Weazel Decoded

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

arty

Reserve Grader
Curious about the use of weazel to describe those who switch allegiances , I googled this result: A popular tune in 1856 in England had these lyrics: " Up and down the City Road In and out the Eagle That's the way the money goes Pop goes the Weazel", Very appropriate and clever.

mozgrame said:
A little concerned with Pop going the weazel. Perhaps a call to the RSPCA is in order.

Maybe it could be for the arties: Pop goes the Easel....

arty said:
mozgrame said:
A little concerned with Pop going the weazel. Perhaps a call to the RSPCA is in order.

Maybe it could be for the arties: Pop goes the Easel....

Maybe we could all sing" Pop Goes The Weazel "with these original words whenever we play the Dogs? The Silvertails Refrain...Refrain from leaving Manly....And name any others who leave Manly to play against them in NRL officially as Weazels? Please note:a harmless way to spend the time...

I always thought it was

Round and Round the table
the monkey chased the weasel
the monkey stopped to pull up his socks
POP ! goes the weasel

I can only guess that the weasel has disappeared up the monkeys nether regions as he is bent over pulling up his socks. Hence the "POP"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4