The Title side .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
Heres my 18 side right here , Tom , jorge , Dylan, B Morris , Uate, Moylan, Dce , Klemmer, Api , Marty , siro , Winterstein, Jake . Res , Afb , browny , Perrett, Hastings . With the different rumours about Klemmer and Moylan, this is a very good side if they get here . Also Josh jackson has been looked at so he'll be in the mix . We will be better equipped financially next year with the departure of Snake , Matai, Myles , Lawrence and Green so staying under the salary Sombrero shouldn't be a problem.

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. William Hopoate
5. Akuila Uate
6. Matt Moylan
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange
14. Kelepi Tanginoa/Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett/Taniela Paseka
17. Toafofoa Sipley
Reserves
18. Taniela Paseka/Lloyd Perrett
19. Lewis Brown/Kelepi Tanginoa (reckon Brown will leave tbh)
20. Matt Wright
21. Jackson Hastings
22. Brian Kelly
23. Brad Parker
24. Shaun Lane
25. Billy Bainbridge

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. William Hopoate
5. Akuila Uate
6. Matt Moylan
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Toafofoa Sipley
Reserves
20. Matt Wright
21. Jackson Hastings
22. Brian Kelly
23. Brad Parker
24. Shaun Lane
25. Billy Bainbridge
Hopoate looks good next to walker , only if he could bring those last few weeks of form with him .

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. William Hopoate
5. Akuila Uate
6. Matt Moylan
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Toafofoa Sipley
Reserves
20. Matt Wright
21. Jackson Hastings
22. Brian Kelly
23. Brad Parker
24. Shaun Lane
25. Billy Bainbridge
So Harry you don't think we will add much in the forwards mate ?

I agree with you feathered friend that we need to add another hard mother fcker in the forwards .
Back row and Prop
Thats right mate , young Harrys backline looks good, but we need more Horsepower in the engine .

So Harry you don't think we will add much in the forwards mate ?
I'm not sure. @Supreme Leader mentioned our targets and I think we'll get two. I went with Will Hoppa and Moylan although if we only get one of those I reckon we'll certainly go hard for Klemmer to add some forward power. I've heard the club is happy with the guys they've got coming through although I'm sure if Klemmer was a chance to come they'd jump at him. Would love all three (Klemmer, Moylan, Hoppa) although that would be the best case scenario, a possible one though!

I'd like to know where the snake and matai money is going (and Myles). Is it to the Turbos upgrades?
Maybe but over a few years , we have about 2 mill in the bank with the departure of Snake , Matai, Lawrence, Myles and maybe Green. I am of the understanding that we are just waiting it out about the salary cap.

I'm not sure. @Supreme Leader mentioned our targets and I think we'll get two. I went with Will Hoppa and Moylan although if we only get one of those I reckon we'll certainly go hard for Klemmer to add some forward power. I've heard the club is happy with the guys they've got coming through although I'm sure if Klemmer was a chance to come they'd jump at him. Would love all three (Klemmer, Moylan, Hoppa) although that would be the best case scenario, a possible one though!
I think Klemmer or Jackson will walk if Hasler is Sacked. Im Happy with Hopoate, He's still young and to be fair is still a very good player and he and Walker would make a very good combo.

I think Klemmer or Jackson will walk if Hasler is Sacked. Im Happy with Hopoate, He's still young and to be fair is still a very good player and he and Walker would make a very good combo.
Oh true, never thought about that. Here's to hoping des is sacked! I believe he is likely to be very soon and replaced by Dean Pay? Maybe someone else can't quite remember

Oh true, never thought about that. Here's to hoping des is sacked! I believe he is likely to be very soon and replaced by Dean Pay? Maybe someone else can't quite remember
Jim dymock , Yer i think Hasler is due to go before the board again in the next week. Realistically we only have 6 weeks to start pre season training, so its all going to happen pretty fast. Exiting times coming up .

Heres my 18 side right here , Tom , jorge , Dylan, B Morris , Uate, Moylan, Dce , Klemmer, Api , Marty , siro , Winterstein, Jake . Res , Afb , browny , Perrett, Hastings . With the different rumours about Klemmer and Moylan, this is a very good side if they get here . Also Josh jackson has been looked at so he'll be in the mix . We will be better equipped financially next year with the departure of Snake , Matai, Myles , Lawrence and Green so staying under the salary Sombrero shouldn't be a problem.
Nice side but Moylan, Klemmer and Morris wont come cheap. Would love it if we could afford all 3 but i think we would be flat out signing one!

Nice side but Moylan, Klemmer and Morris wont come cheap. Would love it if we could afford all 3 but i think we would be flat out signing one!
I think we'll have some cash mate as the players departing . Morris wouldn't be on big coin , 450 k maybe , Moylan 700k and Klemmer similar. That pretty well is what we will have to cover these guys but you can only hope.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6