The T Berg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
If the current claim against Ben Barber is true and there is plenty of history to say it is; the NRL integrity unit needs to be assigned to an investigation of the prior dealings with a Ben (a player renown for domestic violence accusations) to see how a man banned from the game so many times keeps being allowed to bring the game into disrepute.

There is a drop of the ball on so many levels here and it doesn't start with the Cowboys.

Lets take it right back to the Bulldogs days and see how it was treated when the 'now' CEO of our competition was involved.

The Integrity unit isn't there just to investigate everyone except Todd im sure...

Last edited:
Unfortunately Todd has already been investigated by his mates and cleared

I find it very difficult to believe a man like him has any true friends in the workplace. If there was an investigation beyond his control I would throw my house on the result being as unfavourable as they come.

If the current claim against Ben Barber is true and there is plenty of history to say it is; the NRL integrity unit needs to be assigned to an investigation of the prior dealings with a Ben, a player renown for domestic violence accusations, to see how a man banned from the game so many times keeps being allowed to bring the game into disrepute.

There is a drop of the ball on so many levels here and it doesn't start with the Cowboys.

Lets take it right back to the Bulldogs days and see how it was treated when the 'now' CEO of our competition was involved.

The Integrity unit isn't there just to investigate everyone except Todd im sure...
Greenturd is culpable over this whole thing because when it was in his self interest, ie Bulldogs, he hid this under the carpet what Barba was doing at the time and the truth came out and as per usual Greenturd comes out smelling like a rose. Greenturd is the CEO from hell!!

Last edited:
Unfortunately Todd has already been investigated by his mates and cleared
Toddys Mates...
Adolf-Hitle.jpg article-1393706-0C2F29C100000578-761_224x352.jpg images-1.jpg images.jpg

Plus toddy has already said about Barba's first incident that:

There was no evidence so I couldn't do anything. I'm very happy with how I handled myself in that case.

Like because the pics and the text messages weren't proof and well you know.... I needed his wife to say it before I could believe it...y'know...photoshop 'n all that.

- The guy is a total farce.

You can bet he will make an example of Dylan Walker and rub him out if found guilty of anything. His crackdown conveniently lines up with throwing Manly into disarray. I have no problem with Dylan being scked if guilty of anything but it just seems like Todd avoids action on his high profile buddies like Inglis and hammers the easy targets like us.

You can bet he will make an example of Dylan Walker and rub him out if found guilty of anything. His crackdown conveniently lines up with throwing Manly into disarray. I have no problem with Dylan being scked if guilty of anything but it just seems like Todd avoids action on his high profile buddies like Inglis and hammers the easy targets like us.
If Dylan is guilty then he only has himself to blame, no excuse for any form of domestic violence!!

I’m sure Todd looked himself in the eye and could tell that there was nothing to see here other than a very unattractive bald head looking back at him and so another steaming turd was gleefully swept under the carpet
Outstanding job Todd old boy u have really metered out the punishment when it matters ...NOT!!!
When is the mud going to start to stick to this idiots bald head.Surely the straw that breaks the camels back has to be what he swept away with Barba when he was at the dogs now that Barba turns out to be a repeat offender !!,coupled with his defense of a player formerly involved with domestic violence now caught speeding while pissed on a country road .like I have said before u would find it hard to make this shyte up!!
Greenberg s corrupt and totally incompetent reign must be brought to an end NOW!!
Come on rugby league “journalists “ where ru ? Get ur beak out of the schooner Rothtool and expose Greenberg and his filthy deeds and actions!!
Go Manly

I would love for this shyster to get exposed. The player managers complicit in the parramatta salary cap rorts still have not been sanctioned. All due to how much dirt they have on Greenberg. We need a journalist to get that dirt, and massage it to mud to get it to stick and rid the game of this duplicitous crook.

If he is guilty he deserves to be sacked sadly.

But i agree double standards for broncos lodge and inglis at souths.

Todd has destroyed the nrl and has set this sport we all love back years.

From Todd today:
"we will not tolerate misbehavior"

Writes a glowing reference for his mate Inglis who drove drunk at illegal speeds putting innocent lives at risk.

Does he even hear himself spin this ****?

I honestly think the wheels are starting to fall off the Todd wagon.

The hypocrisy on this latest 'crackdown' (in comparison to treatment of Grog Inglis) is staggering and everyone with more than a passing interest in the NRL knows it.

I have browsed a few different league forums recently and this is a common theme on every one of them... Especially on the Kennel, oddly enough.

I honestly think the wheels are starting to fall off the Todd wagon.

The hypocrisy on this latest 'crackdown' (in comparison to treatment of Grog Inglis) is staggering and everyone with more than a passing interest in the NRL knows it.

I have browsed a few different league forums recently and this is a common theme on every one of them... Especially on the Kennel, oddly enough.
Well, it looks like the Bulldogs are about to lose their biggest off-season recruit because of the dumb stuff he did years ago while he was a Rooster, so I can see how they might not be thrilled by Big Tough Toddles right now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6