• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Manly had never had the dishonour of coming last, though with this current form slump, that could change. We couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding at the moment. The news is bad and it doesn't look like changing in a hurry. We are losing games we should have won and against teams who are very ordinary. Heaven help us when we play a team that is actually good.

That's a good sign CW.  None of the teams that have beaten us have been any good.  In fact there's no team that stands out as being exceptional. Our season will start next Sunday with a win against the Tigers. 

i know ,we will get crushed if we come up against quality,i was very disappointed at todays effort,god help us.

If the Tigers have the "A" side on the paddock, and based on what I have seen these last four weeks, it will be a 40 point loss.

Even if Brett Stewart plays he won't "the" difference, mentally these guys are shot....totally.... absolutly shot!!

The first 10 minutes they looked ok. the first thing that went against them, down went the heads and they were gone for all money.

I don't know what is going on, truely I don't!!

This side is far too talented to be in contention for the spoon. Just won't happen.

Problem is that games like Bulldogs, Panthers and Knights should have been wins that we could take to the bank prior to season kick off. Warriors we should probably have expected to win. Instead we are 0 from 4 and yet to face a form side.

Or in it (the dyke)...we need something to stop leaking points...but I knew where you where coming from!!

There is no such thing as an ordinary side in the NRL these days. If you turn up with that attitude against any side you will be pasted

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2