The Sea Eagle has Landed-time for an update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Does anyone have this book???

I do and I think it ends in about 1986, and to my knowledge has never been updated.

It must be time for an update, and Zorba would be the perfect person to do that!!

If it has been updated and I have missed it please let me know, but to my knowledge it's not been done and that's 25 years ago now!

A lot had happened in that time.
Maybe not a update but a 2nd book to take in the last 25 years. Maybe work on it to be 30 years later.

Well it's "almost" 25 years and def time for an update!!

A LOT has happened in that time, Super League, Northern Eagles, 6 Grand Final appearances, 3 Premierships I am sure it would be a best seller (for Eagles fans at least)

Author Robert Smith has been quite busy reforming The Cure and going on a world tour, so we'd need to wait until that's over.

Shoe1 said:
Author Robert Smith has been quite busy reforming The Cure and going on a world tour, so we'd need to wait until that's over.

He seemed to be busy without reforming the Cure, and I quote

I don't care if monday's blue
tuesday's grey and wednesday too
thursday i don't care about you
it's friday I'm in love

monday you can fall apart
tuesday wednesday break my heart
thursday doesn't even start
it's friday I'm in love

saturday wait
and sunday always comes too late
but friday never hesitate...

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Apparently Zorba is finishing his book off too

Honestly he is putting a book out..

What a deadset joke.

I am sick of these nobodys putting out books. Add it to the list of Andrew Symonds, Jason Gillespie, Matthew Ridge, Sonny Bill, Paul Vautin etc etc etc etc

WHERE THE HELL IS THE BOB FULTON BOOK thats the one I want to read.

bob dylan said:

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=bozo+the+clown+book&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&sa=N&tbo=d&tbm=isch&tbnid=4M1e-bvxdYhxTM:&imgrefurl=http://www.toywebb.net/prod5238.htm&docid=xjPRAVD7XyYZ7M&imgurl=http://www.toywebb.net/images/bozo_the_clownb2.jpg&w=275&h=317&ei=bnefTr3SHeq5iAfnzbXYBg&zoom=1&biw=768&bih=946

I have that book with Rex Mossops Signature in it on the page about him. I was living in Nth Ryde at the time and the Blues SOO team was at the North Ryde RSL club. I took the book with me and got the Moose and Ian Roberts to sign it.

It takes pride and place in my Manly Display Cabinet.

A guy in manly greatest team is a nobody ?

bob dylan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Apparently Zorba is finishing his book off too

Honestly he is putting a book out..

What a deadset joke.

I am sick of these nobodys putting out books. Add it to the list of Andrew Symonds, Jason Gillespie, Matthew Ridge, Sonny Bill, Paul Vautin etc etc etc etc

Well you know what I mean, its all relevant.

There is a book on Paul Vautin and not one on Bob Fulton. If you want to argue Fulton over Vautin go ahead it will be a real short debate.

PS I will be one of the first to rad Zorba's book.... but honestly.

Matabele said:
WAMF said:
Written by Zorba with a foreword by Dean Ritchie :)

And you have the hide to suggest I insert MY agenda into every thread?
matas he is a moron of the highest order thinks he knows it all when he knows sweet FA

sounds like someones still bitter over MWSE forums closing down and has an axe to grind.

bob dylan said:
Well you know what I mean, its all relevant.

There is a book on Paul Vautin and not one on Bob Fulton. If you want to argue Fulton over Vautin go ahead it will be a real short debate.

PS I will be one of the first to rad Zorba's book.... but honestly.

Never saw either so no deabte here

The Ridge book is 1 of the better ones I have read

Yeah I never read the Ridge book. The Menzies book was fantastic as was Arko.

The worst biography for my money was Steve Waugh.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8