The Screaming Eagles podcast now on Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

After speaking with the guys from the Screaming Eagles Podcast, we have agreed to post this as part of the website, and they now have their own page on the website that you can see in our links above or by clicking the below link.

All of the podcasts are now automatically added onto this page when they add them. You can listen to them on any device.

http://silvertails.net/pages/screaming-eagles-podcast/

Cheers
Dan

We are very Excited to be featured in the hallow halls of the Silvertails website. We are hoping the podcast will be treated much like this website, something for the fans to be a part of. We welcome all feedback and want you all to be as involved as much as you can. If you have any ideas for any of our segments or want us to discuss any particular issue or if you have a question for our semi regular guest Max Delmege please write us. We are also keen to start a segment where we interview manly fans and hear how they became a part of the GREATEST TEAM IN THE NRL! also can everyone please start hassling Dan about appearing on our podcast, he's ducking and weaving like a young Craig Hancock, but we are determined to get his story on the podcast.

Thanks

Wanted to bump this because the of cast is both well done and intereSting as well as being a great addition to the site

Episode 7 now online! We have a chat to Max Delmege about the recent James hooper article and we announce the winner of the best Cap in the world competition. Nik Kosef also features in Where Are They Now.

+1 for The Screaming Eagles

As a fan this is just the sort of thing I need to feed my obsession. If you like Silvertails, you'll like the podcast. I'm up to Ep.4 and can't believe the open and frank interview with Max Delmege being played in full - no editing. No punches pulled.

Thanks @Dan for bringing this to our attention - I'm hoping there's a reciprocal plug for Silvertails when I reach the current episodes.

+1 for The Screaming Eagles

As a fan this is just the sort of thing I need to feed my obsession. If you like Silvertails, you'll like the podcast. I'm up to Ep.4 and can't believe the open and frank interview with Max Delmege being played in full - no editing. No punches pulled.

Thanks @Dan for bringing this to our attention - I'm hoping there's a reciprocal plug for Silvertails when I reach the current episodes.
there will be i am sure

Episode 8 is now online. If your still feeling down about the game v penrith, just remember misery loves company, so join us and share our grief.
week 2 of being on the silver tails site and still no interview with Dan!!!!! come on everyone apply the pressure, help us get him on the show.

Nice work again with the latest podcast - I think you've made a big promise with the Zorba interview. I reckon he'll get cold feet (or at least try to have your podcast shutdown!) especially after the things Max said.

Go on Dan, give them an interview & tell them what you really think.

I don't have the voice for radio. In fact right now i Have no voice.

The next few weeks are going to be busy for me with the folks visiting and is looking at a move to the other side of Amsterdam.

However once that is done I will do an interview or one of the other guys can easily stand in in my place. @Matabele knows the history and is quite the media man :p

But I will relent in late June or early July.

Dan

Episode 8 is now online. If your still feeling down about the game v penrith, just remember misery loves company, so join us and share our grief.
week 2 of being on the silver tails site and still no interview with Dan!!!!! come on everyone apply the pressure, help us get him on the show.

Nah I like the show just time zones and currently being Unwell and having a baby that does not sleep ever means I'll be pretty lack luster but I'll give it a dig

So I just listened to the Delmege interview. It was good to hear from the man's own mouth many of the criticisms this site has levelled at him:

1. He regrets not removing Zorba in 2004/5 when wise minds on this site were demanding it. It was very clear he was out of his depth in social media.
2. He meddled in player recruitment and retention.
3. The cheques he wrote for the club was not a 'gift' as many allege. They were either sponsorship or ownership related.
4. He talks about his umbrage at the Tele's 'Max dumps Manly' headline in 2008 immediately after talking about the GFC wiping him out. The GFC commenced in 2008. Connect the dots.
5. Despite being wiped out in 2008 he hung around another 6 years before surrendering to the inevitable and letting some 'upstarts' (who happened to thrive through the GFC ironically) take full control and fix the mess left by a decade of factionalism.

Riveting stuff...

That's code for "Dan has standards!!!!!!!!!"
I'm confused with the use of quotation marks in "dan has standards". Did someone say that before and you are quoting them?
Whatever the reason it's clear you don't enjoy the podcast which is fine but why do you then waste your time coming on The Screaming Eagles thread?
So many cool threads on this site to enjoy and yet you come in here to post youtube clips that don't work and misuse quotation marks.

Nice work again with the latest podcast - I think you've made a big promise with the Zorba interview. I reckon he'll get cold feet (or at least try to have your podcast shutdown!) especially after the things Max said.

Go on Dan, give them an interview & tell them what you really think.
Thanks slide, zorba said he'll do it, will let you know if it falls apart but should be happening in the next couple of days. let me know if you have any questions you'd like me to ask him.

I really enjoy listening to your pod casts. I wish I was the winner of the hat!
Max is great to listen to also. Well done
Thanks for listening Eaglessss, Max was a real pleasure to Talk to. I ended up having to cut about 45 minutes from the interview because we just kept going and before I knew it we had been chatting for an hour and a half. We'll do another cap giveaway closer to the end of the season and we'll be sure to make it a bit easier this time. lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2