The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very interesting how one of the games biggest talents has turned into a subjective conversation going through the thread.

Lost respect for him based on him sitting out last week however he is extremely talented and if he can get on top of managing his injuries he will be a dominant player in the game.

I could say some people on here are dumb and stupid (as opposed to fat and lazy) but I don't know them and so it would just be speculation and innuendo......
Don't need to know him only need eyes he is fat and as a footballer is lazy. Strange world 2022 can't call an "athlete" who earns big dollars fat when they are fat.

If you can't show up fit as an athlete than give it away .Tookey was fat Taylor was fat Rose was fat and this guy is fat.

He may be the nicest guy in the world but it doesn't change the fact he is to fat I'm glad former players who know what it takes are calling him out.

And there he was again straight after the game warming up then running time trials. If he replaces Foz next week, he's going to need more than speed trials to get fit enough to last the distance.

Don't need to know him only need eyes he is fat and as a footballer is lazy. Strange world 2022 can't call an "athlete" who earns big dollars fat when they are fat.

If you can't show up fit as an athlete than give it away .Tookey was fat Taylor was fat Rose was fat and this guy is fat.

He may be the nicest guy in the world but it doesn't change the fact he is to fat I'm glad former players who know what it takes are calling him out.
Strange world when you can't call out dumb people behind a keyboard stupid.....
Brave new world I guess....

And there he was again straight after the game warming up then running time trials. If he replaces Foz next week, he's going to need more than speed trials to get fit enough to last the distance.
No,that is an excuse,(as everyone from 40 years ago knows),it does not matter how much game time you get,they all know at this time of the season fitness is not a problem(you have achieved peak fitness by now and no issues can affect that)game time means nothing....

Last edited:
Josh Schuster's fitness plan

Chilling No Worries GIF by YUM KFC SouthAfrica

happy bill hader GIF

Sorry mate - not sure if you are having a good old chop at me but my view is that he has seriously under delivered this year - is overweight (he made that statement in an interview three weeks ago) and is living on his past. He has been poor this year for someone so talented. Just the reality.
As far as under achieving is concerned the team have done that this year without him.

As far as under achieving is concerned the team have done that this year without him.
oh agreed - there has been some bad luck - been some poor refereeing - been some bad mistakes.. been a lack of effort - - been some injuries but a good team can overcome all that. I don't think we are far off. Last night's first half was very revealing and said everything about our season - we tried super hard - we really played quality footy - Parra had the bounce of the ball with Gutherson's kick and yet that Saab kick just before half time just didn't bounce for us and if it did we score under the posts... game would have looked very different at that point. Just not quite our night or season. Now I will kick the dog lol.

The only time we looked dangerous last night in attack was when Foran took the ball to the line. It’s how Saab scored, it’s how Christian T scored, and it caused multiple line breaks for Saab and Garrick. Foran also chased the kick that caused Gutho to drop the ball for the Harper no try.

Just because Foran is 32 and there is a younger player coming through with some razzle dazzle, doesn’t mean we aren’t farewelling our best attacking player. Foran’s smart percentage based ball playing is more effective and consistent than a guy who can put on the odd piece of magic.

The only time we looked dangerous last night in attack was when Foran took the ball to the line. It’s how Saab scored, it’s how Christian T scored, and it caused multiple line breaks for Saab and Garrick. Foran also chased the kick that caused Gutho to drop the ball for the Harper no try.

Just because Foran is 32 and there is a younger player coming through with some razzle dazzle, doesn’t mean we aren’t farewelling our best attacking player. Foran’s smart percentage based ball playing is more effective and consistent than a guy who can put on the odd piece of magic.
yep and all the 1% things that Schuster has no idea about sadly... all the extra effort areas... not just about your talent.

Big loss Foz. He adds so much to our team in every aspect both on and off the park.

Damn you Titans !

Rarely do I read between the lines ... or attribute negative motivations to people's actions ... and I concede I might be 100% wrong ... BUT ..

Why in the name of Sam Hill is he getting out in public after a game at 10 o'clock at night and running time trials ... in front of an audience

Is he completely mad ...?

Is there no other time in a 7 day week he can do this ... ?

Or is it a grand standing public relations exercise to counter the negative press he is getting about his fitness and attitude ... dreamed up by his manager .

Sorry ... time trials at 10 pm at night in front of a crowd after a flogging .... he is window licking, slack jawed, crayon eating loopy ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4