The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone here really think that Des will piss off a premiership-winning #6, who just had his best and most durable season in 10 years, and was a key reason why we had our best year since 2014, for a 20-year-old with half a game's NRL experience in that position?

It's not going to happen in 2022 barring something very unexpected. 2023 maybe but that's a while away.

Does anyone here really think that Des will piss off a premiership-winning #6, who just had his best and most durable season in 10 years, and was a key reason why we had our best year since 2014, for a 20-year-old with half a game's NRL experience in that position?
Do I expect it? No.
Should it happen? Yes.

Do I expect it? No.
Should it happen? Yes.
I understand that it's just a matter of opinion but I like to play in the here and now. Sure, you need succession plans but I wouldn't have one at the expense of a player who is currently superior, just because they'll be gone one day. Foran was great this year and provided DCE with a steady and experienced hand...Schu is not the calm and steady head that we need right now; I feel he would only accentuate our trigger happy attack more so when we need to tip the balance back the other way. I actually think he is a terrible option to pair with Daly...He might be a good 5/8 one day but we were one game away from a GF and two wins from a premiership so no need to reinvent the wheel next year; we just need to improve on this year, not move crucial spine positions around.

Just my perspective.

Last edited:
Wasn't sure where to put this but Josh does little vids for $80. Could be a pretty cool xmas present for your kids - or yourself pretending you're a kid!

Wasn't sure where to put this but Josh does little vids for $80. Could be a pretty cool xmas present for your kids - or yourself pretending you're a kid!

I'll do one for $50.
Any takers?

well the kid needs to pay for a new phone:

(As I'm sure everyone realises)....

there's 10 Manly players you can choose from.

Tom $270 (must be down to his last 4 -5 mill) ranging down to...
Tof sipley at $20

Once Dan gets bored of his new bub, he'll probably sign all 10 to get some pro silvertails cheers going!

(As I'm sure everyone realises)....

there's 10 Manly players you can choose from.

Tom $270 (must be down to his last 4 -5 mill) ranging down to...
Tof sipley at $20

Once Dan gets bored of his new bub, he'll probably sign all 10 to get some pro silvertails cheers going!
And Kurt De Luis put himself at $45. Self belief at its' best!!

I think it’s illegal in the NRL. I recall a few instances where play has been halted and a penalty given, where players are perceived to have deliberately promoted the ball forward. I remember Snake did it gathering a kick in the air when he flicked the ball over the FB’s head, regathered and scored and awarded at the time. All sorts of arguments at the time.

I think it’s illegal in the NRL. I recall a few instances where play has been halted and a penalty given, where players are perceived to have deliberately promoted the ball forward. I remember Snake did it gathering a kick in the air when he flicked the ball over the FB’s head, regathered and scored and awarded at the time. All sorts of arguments at the time.
But what if its.not forward???

One of his best tries, against the Tigers and at a critical point in the game if I remember correctly. The controversy afterwards was about whether he juggled it (which is legal) or deliberately promoted the ball forward (which is illegal).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4